• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UNDERSTAND ME YOU PEASANTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • I stare at people and make them feel uncomfortable until they feel the need to pretend they understood me so we can move on with the conversation.

Years
  • If I felt like I was mumbling when I first said it - sure, I'll repeat what I just said, once. Twice I'll start to get annoyed.

If I'm sure I was talking clearly - then I'll repeat, but I'll start getting annoyed already.

So basically, I'll repeat what I said, to a point (I think three repeats is my limit), but I'll probably get louder and angrier with each repeat. I hate repeating myself, usually. :P And if the person still doesn't get it...well. I think then that's time for angry sigh and then trying to find another way to get my point across. Or else I'll just give up.

Years
  • I repeat myself, probably 3-4 times changing the way I explain something every time I repeat myself (so technically not repeating I guess xD) but eventually if they still don't get it I'll get irritated and give up and it will bother me for the next 5 minutes.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • One word is enough for a wise man. Or a statement. Depending on what I'm explaining. If its simple enough I would make the poker face. If its complex the I'll have to repeat.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I generally try to word what I'm saying in various ways so that people don't misunderstand. But sometimes I have to backfire and explain what I'm saying, and even then sometimes you just can't please someone in such a critical mindset. That's often very frustrating!!!!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • I don't do anything cuz i got tired of explaining to people while they don't actually bother to listen! nobody can understand me and nobody will ever do not anymore anyway,why? because even i don't understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back