• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Underused pokemon on your team?

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I used Geodude till he evolved into Golem now i don't use him. He's only in my team to Rock Climb, Strength and Rock Smash lmao :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    probably my Staraptor I haven't used it in a while. Actually my whole team (3 man + 1 female made team) I hardly use anymore because I'm raising my other Pokemon and getting some of them prepared for Pokemon contest

:t354:TG

Years
    If Blastoise and Golem are underused, then yes

Other than that I have Infernape, Luxray, Lucario and Salamence (soon)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    My Underused would have to be Staraptor and Floatzel, those 2 are pretty strong

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Staraptor and Floatzel are UU?
    Thought they'd be OU since staraptor has ok speed and attack, and Floatzel has ok speed and attack.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Staraptor and Floatzel are UU?
    Thought they'd be OU since staraptor has ok speed and attack, and Floatzel has ok speed and attack.

Well, i havn't seen any staraptor and floatzel on wi-fi, or anything, so they soung a bit UU

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I gotta say, I would not expect a Bidoof. But it wouldn't be a problem to get rid of.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Cherrim.

For those of you that know me, you know my obsession with Cherrims. I actually have several PC boxes packed with them..I <3my collection. I was thinking about getting serious and training my Cherrim because I haven't yet. I'd need to breed another one (hassle) for the right IVs and nature, though...

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    I've always been a Raticate fan ever since the gameboy color pokemon days and I still keep one around.

Back