• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-unfolds lawn chair-

Nocte Aeterna

The Evening Judge
Years
  • Evening, all! New guy here. Name's Ryan, almost 19. I've been a fan of Pokémon since I was a young kid, so one could probably go as far as saying that the interest has never truly left me.

I love meeting new people, and I hope to have fun here. Feel free to talk to me!

Pikayosh

Epic Pikachu
    Years
  • Hello Ryan Welcome to PC
    You will enjoy it here a lot of our members have been fans as long as you
    so enjoy your time here

Years
  • Meeting new peeps is one of the best reasons to join a forum. It's pretty amazing when you think about how many people with similar interests you'll find around here from all over the world. :D

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Ryan!

Aww, even though your intro wasn't very long, I can tell you're quite a friendly person. Will definitely say that being that way will make your experience a lot better! As a big Pokemon fan you'll likely take interest in a lot of our boards so PC will probably hook you as much as it did to others (like myself). We're already a little similar - I've been into Pokemon for a long time too and am still a huge, huge fan! You'll find a lot of others like that around these parts too as a really big chunk of our memberbase have been dedicated fans for a long time. There are still plenty of newer fans around too, though, so we're quite the diverse forum. :3

Hope you have an awesome time around here; remember to read the rules to ensure you understand how everything works as well! Once you've completed that important step you'll be on your way on an awesome journey through the forum. You can discuss almost anything here, off-topic included, or get help with anything you might need. The people here are generally quite knowledgeable on a wide range of topics so they'll be at your rescue if you ever need it. Maybe you'd like to trade or battle with people sometime? If so, the Trade Corner and Battle Center are a must-see! Pokemon X & Pokemon Y is another board that's more than deserving of all the attention, especially with the myriad of X/Y news that we'll be getting this week. Are you as excited about these games as the rest of us?!

Pleasure meeting you, Ryan. See you around!

Nakala Pri

Hey Ryan! My name is Rozu and I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was three. I never really understood it until I was five, but hey, I my adoration for Pikachu is still at it's highest peak! :D I love meeting new people too, so feel free to leave a message on my homepage. :P

The most awesome, random, Pikachu loving person in Unova... ROZU! Just kidding, my friends are the awesome ones. xD

Years
  • Ah hello Ryan, and welcome to PC! The name's Hikari btw, so yeah just call me that.

I understand if your intro looks short, some people here do feel a bit scared because we look big to them, but thankfully meeting everyone here can eventually help you settle in. Is there any particular reason as to why you joined? And since we know everyone here has been a Pokemon fan at some point you'll definitely want to check out our various Pokemon topics. I've been a fan for a long time, since around 1999 I think.

As Cirno said, we have a lot of fun topics so I'm sure you'll find something you like. Most people join for hacks, battling/trading or just chatting in general. The Pokemon X & Y section just below here is getting a lot of attention from members here, especially since there's gonna be news flowing in about that new Pokemon they're gonna reveal and also the presentation at E3. I'm pretty excited about these games, notably the new starters! I like all three, but I do have a soft spot for Froakie especially. But that's cos I'm so biased towards Water-types hahaha.

Anyways, have fun here and remember to read the rules or ask those moderators with the easy to spot blue names. Cirno mods this very section, so she'd be happy to assist new members such as yourself anytime. I do hope to see you around PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2013
    Welcome to PokeCommunity forums, Ryan! I just started here yesterday, but I already am friends with quite a few people. This is a really fun forum where you can make really good friends in the process. I hope you enjoy your time here!

~MagikarpIs$parta

Back