• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unhappiest Pokemon? - who would it be?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Snubbull. I was just watching the episode in Johto Adventures last night that featured Snubbull. It's so ugly that it's almost cute. lol. Plus, the one in the anime was extra grumpy. And no matter if it's a girl or boy, it has that freaky manly voice. Snerbull!

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    I agree with the Koffing and Geodude family for having the ability to suicide often. I think pineco and forretress share the same problem.

How about Psyduck? If I was born to have a headache all my life, I doubt that I can even smile for a day.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    I vote Cubone, due to the whole "lonely Pokemon" thing, and the fact that they're always sad due to the mother Cubone's death, and ya know... Cubone's obviously very sad, and very saddening to others. So I vote them.

I find the whole fainting themselves thing pretty interesting with Koffing, Geodude, Electrode, and whatever others like to use the self-destructing moves. Considering fainting does lower happiness, I think you have an idea there.

And lastly, I say Psyduck. Why? Well, I sure wouldn't be happy if I had a constant headache. *shrug*

Anyway, that's all I got.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Banette. It's a Pokemon trying to find the trainer who abandoned it when it was a plush doll. Though, I was freaked out when he showed up in Copy Cat's house. BANETTE'S TRYING TO KILL HER! D:

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
    I vote Cubone, due to the whole "lonely Pokemon" thing, and the fact that they're always sad due to the mother Cubone's death, and ya know... Cubone's obviously very sad, and very saddening to others. So I vote them.

I find the whole fainting themselves thing pretty interesting with Koffing, Geodude, Electrode, and whatever others like to use the self-destructing moves. Considering fainting does lower happiness, I think you have an idea there.

And lastly, I say Psyduck. Why? Well, I sure wouldn't be happy if I had a constant headache. *shrug*

Anyway, that's all I got.

Well i do vote for cubone for lonely pokemon and specially for the events on red/blue versions coz they got me traumatized by the death of that Marowak
    AND because just think of it.........Did you know that cubone was not meant to be when pokemon was thought?
    It´s true, cubone is literally a mask to cover the attempts of making the Kangaskan baby a pokemon of his own, wich is also why the missing n° thing used to happen, missing n° was supposed not to be a glitch, it was to be the baby kangaskan on the place and number cubone is today, that´s why when he was casted away from the pokedex, he ends up appearing with no form and as number 000 in pokedex.

Isn't it obvious? HM Slaves!

Hell yeah i have pitty of the poor ones i use as hm slaves......
    But sometimes my heart talks to me and i symply put in my pokemon team and them erease it later.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    Isn't it obvious? HM Slaves!
    Poor Zigzagoon and Bibarel... :(
    Well i do vote for cubone for lonely pokemon and specially for the events on red/blue versions coz they got me traumatized by the death of that Marowak
    AND because just think of it.........Did you know that cubone was not meant to be when pokemon was thought?
    It´s true, cubone is literally a mask to cover the attempts of making the Kangaskan baby a pokemon of his own, wich is also why the missing n° thing used to happen, missing n° was supposed not to be a glitch, it was to be the baby kangaskan on the place and number cubone is today, that´s why when he was casted away from the pokedex, he ends up appearing with no form and as number 000 in pokedex.
    I always thought Cubone was just Kangaskhan's baby with a skull. But i just theorized that...Is it really true?

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    Gastley/Haunter/Gengar
    I mean cmon there dead in r/b/y they roam around a tower all day

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
    Poor Zigzagoon and Bibarel... :(

I always thought Cubone was just Kangaskhan's baby with a skull. But i just theorized that...Is it really true?

That was the idea after the kangaskan baby thing didn´t work out, making him use a skull o the mother, but it leaves controverses because a cubone´s mother IS a Marowak, not a kangaskan, unless the FIRST EVER-BORNE Cubone was a kangaskan child and evolved differently due to the bones of the mother

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    Idk why people brought up Gengar, he looks pretty happy to me.

But I would say either HM Slaves, Bannette, Cubone or Absol.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Cubone, obviously. Any underused Pokemon, like... Zubat, Bellsprout, Geodude, Pidgey, Hoothoot, Stantler, Tentacool, etc... Also Gastly/Haunter/Gengar, they're probably never loved enough, because they're so creepy. Dunno about you, but I wouldn't want to pet and hold and love those things. XD

Jynx, cause it's so controversial. Delibird, because it only learns one flipping attack without TM and it probably feels bad about it. Eevee, because no one cares about it specifically, only its evolutions.

REMORAID. That thing is always hanging off the side of Mantine. I feel bad for them.

Gloom... I don't know why, but its name is Gloom, so the creators obviously had something in mind when they made it.

All the fat Pokemon. Miltank, for instance. It probably gets picked on cause it's such a fat cow. :<

Also, Pokemon that never want to be breeded with. Like Jynx. That thing is ALWAYS playing with its boob. Probably cause no one else will.

All the "Happy" Pokemon. Usually people that seem happy aren't, so its probably the same for Pokemon.
    Like Happiny. That's probably one depressed Pokemon, cause everyone thinks it's naturally going to be happy.

Psyduck. Can you imagine how depressed you would get if you had a headache all the flipping time?

All the angry Pokemon. Gyrados, Tauros, etc... they have to be angry for a reason, right?

Muk. What's Ekans backwards? Snake. What's Arbok backwards? Kobra. What's Muk backwards?.. Yeah. It's probably embarrassed because of that. Plus it probably gets no love because it's so dirty.

Abra and Snorlax. They probably get really depressed because they can't stay awake for five seconds. Plus, Snorlax is really fat, so it probably gets picked on. That goes along with Miltank.

All the psychic/ghost Pokemon, probably. They most likely don't feel loved, cause the only people that love and train them are freaks.

Porygon and its evolutions. They're robots, and they probably feel like dentist dreamers apart from all the toy makers. That goes the same with Mewtwo.

Dark Pokemon. They're probably "Dark" for a reason.

Legendary Pokemon, since they want to be free, and all we trainers want to do is catch them. Plus, they're expected to be the mighty and incredibly powerful, and it probably pressures them.

Rattata, since it's flipping annoying and no one wants anything to do with it.

Drowzee and Hypno. All they're expected to do is put the foe to sleep.

Spinda. You can tell those things are disturbed by their eyes.

All the poison Pokemon, cause they suck. Same goes for bugs.

All the tiny Pokemon, because they're tiny and probably have low self-esteem.

All the good HM slaves. Since that's all we use them for.

All normal Pokemon. Because they're normal. Nothing is unique about them. They're probably upset about that

Ice and fire Pokemon. Ice are probably freezing ALL THE TIME, and fire are burning up ALL THE TIME. They probably get tired of staying at an abnormal temperature, and get depressed about it.

Bug and bird Pokemon. There's nothing special about them. They're bugs and birds. They do the same things bugs and birds do in our world. They probably feel bad about it.

Electric Pokemon. They're only expected to do, like, three things. Thundershock, thunderbolt, and thunder. They probably want to be known for something else.

Fighting Pokemon, cause there's not much different from super fitness wrestler dudes. They probably want to be more special.

Water Pokemon, cause they're probably miserable when they're not swimming or interacting with water.

Stopping now. Because I think I've effectively named every Pokemon in the Pokedex and why they're sad in this one post. :>

Back