• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

unicorn trades ✿

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 16, 2015
Need help getting houndoomite for my houndoom willing to trade my azelf for it
FC 5257-9942-5647

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I need several pokemon bred and trained if possible pm me if you can they dont need ivs and only some need egg moves but they need to be Kalos born anything more than that is an added extra that ill trade well for thank you! :)

Years
I need several pokemon bred and trained if possible pm me if you can they dont need ivs and only some need egg moves but they need to be Kalos born anything more than that is an added extra that ill trade well for thank you! :)

well, i can breed pokemon for you depending on what you want
but i'm not really in the training department :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
hey do you have a list of what shinys have ivs trying to figure out what to trade

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Hey there, I was wondering if you are interested in a couple of trades:

I dont have many options but I love your Celebi, maybe you would take a Phione in return? I must admit I haven't had the game for long so that unfortunately is my only Legendary. I won't be able to offer the greatest of treasures I'm afraid ;x

I also have a Shiny Shinx (F) - lvl 27 - Bashful - HA Guts that I would like to trade for your Shiny Pichu if you would take that deal.

Then I've got a regular HA Sableye and HA Gible that I could trade you. Preferably for a Female Bold Nature Feebas with the egg moves stated in your add and a (F) Mankey with an Adamant Nature. If you rather trade HA for HA then I'd also happily take anything else (like Bulbasaur and Noibat).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. If you aren't interested in any of the things I am offering then I'm sorry for taking up your time. Kind regards,

- Neylia

FC: 5215 - 1464 - 1815

Last edited:
Back