• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unknown #

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Cinnabar Island

The waves brushed gently against the beach sand on Cinnabar Beach while children frolicked on the shores and adults sunbathed. The sun was gently shining upon the beach as ships carrying tourists and cargo docked further south. The chirps of wingulls resting upon the pier formed an oceanic symphony with the sound of incoming tide and incoherent voices of people talking. Beached tentacools found up and down the beach were being examined by curious children. A wailord occaisonally breached the surface and sprayed a jet of water from its blowhole. Krabbys dug out of their burrows in the sand and fled for the water with obnoxious children tailing it. A mantine swam under the pier while tourists on the pier watched with awe.

A Blastoise came into view, heading towards the beach. As the Blastoise came closer, a person could be seen atop the mighty turtle's shell. The Blastoise came ahsore and the trainer, a male with black hair wearing a red T-Shirt and blue jeans, stepped off of the Blastoise's shell and said, "We're here, thanks for the lift Gam." The Blastoise grunted and nodded to its trainer. The trainer recalled the Blastoise and started walking towards the pokemon center.

He walked through the automatic doors and grabbed a tray. He placed his 6 pokeballs on the tray and gave it to the local Nurse Joy. He sat on a couch and waited for his pokemon to be healed. The trainer was thinking to himself, Good, now I can get my sixth badge. Gam is a capable water pokemon. He should be able to take out Blaine's fire pokemon easily. A chansey walked out from behind the nurse's counter, carrying the tray that held the trainer's pokeballs. The Chansey smiled and said, "Channn-sey!" The trainer took the tray and thanked the Nurse.

The trainer walked out of the pokemon center and hiked North to Cinnabar Island Gym. He reached a crimson red domed building with fire emblazoned on the walls. If this isn't the place, nowhere is. The trainer walked in through the doors and gazed upon a gym-floor held over a pool of magma by four chains staioned at each corner.

The trainer called out, "Is anyone there?" A bald man wearing sunglasses stepped out from a door att the other side of the lava suspended stadium. The man said, "Hello, my name is Blaine. I lead this gym. I guess your here for a match." The trainer said, "Yes, my name is Pat. Lets do this." Blaine smiled and said, "I've got a tight schedule today, how about one-on-one?" Pat said, "Fine."

Pat walked down onto the gym floor and faced Blaine on the other side. Blaine said, "Lets get this over with, go Ninetales." Blaine tossed a pokeball and his trusty ninetales appeared. It flickered its nine tales and snarled at Pat. Pat grabbed a pokeball from his bag and said, "Lets put this fire out, Gam, lets go." Pat threw Gam's pokeball and the Blastoise appeared and roared at the Ninetales.

Pat yelled, "Gam, water gun!" Blastoise aimed one of its water cannons at Ninetales and shot a steady stream of water...but the ninetales bounded away and struck Gam in the skull with tackle. Gam didn't flinch, Blastoise skulls are extremely thick and hard. Gam ran at Ninetales and swung a fist at it. Ninetales again bounded out of the way and tried to bite Gam's other arm. Gam wasted no oppurtunity and grabbed Ninetales with his free arm.

He was about to slam Ninetales onto the ground, but suddenly both of the pokemon froze and looked around. Gam dropped Ninetales and both of the pokemon ran toward the door of the gym. Pat and Blaine both recalled their pokemon.

Pat walked outside and saw a huge flock of Wingfull flying toward Pallet Town. Krabbys were scuttling about the island, heading for the north shore. Beaches tentacools were trying desperately to get back into the ocean. Pokemon all over the island were going crazy.

The western beach on Cinnabar Island was no longer a peaceful strip of paradise. The tide was bubbling fiercely and the water was turning a dar red color. Large groups of what looked like clouds rose to the surface. The clouds were a mix of tan, purple, and scarlet colors. The clouds floated above the water and flew towards the shore. One of the clouds swooped down and grabbed an unlucking tentacool. The cloud opened a hole in itself and gulped down the tentacool. More and more clouds were surfacing and heading towards the shore. Pat said, "Oh god."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES
    1. These rising things will try to eat your pokemon if not stopped. They must be battled.
    2.No catching one unless I authorise it.
    3. You can't just obliterate tem all with one big attack. They are attacking legions and will keep coming until the source is discovered and destroyed.
    4. Its best to stay in groups
    5. You must post a sample RP along with your profile.

please post your trainer's

Name
    Pokemon: (up to 6, if you want to use a legend, PM me)
    Peronality/Battle Tactics:
    History: (just a bit of backstory behind your trainer)
    Sample RP: Can be your first post

Heres my trainer
    Pat
    Physical description: Medium length untended black hair, red T-Shirt. Cargo blue jeans.
    Pokemon: Blastoise (Gam), Machamp, Zapdos (Buzz), Sneasel, Kadabra (Psy)
    Personality: Reckless, battles recklessly
    History: A trainer aspiring to be league champ, is curretly battling through the gyms. He hopes to get out of the shadow of his Father and Mother and make a legend of his own.
    Sample RP: look at the huge backstory I made

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Name:kuro shima
    Physcial Descrtption:
    Unknown #

Pokemon: a purple nine tails with golden rings around her tails like halos that glow when she is in full health,name:Ai

A larg blastoise witha blue-green shell and wired red markings all over its back.name:Bi

an eevee,name:neko

pigeot,name:leana

arcanine,nam:katsu

charizard:kaifukuryoku(yoku for short)

Peronality/Battle Tactics:she is shy at times and at others is right up in you face.

History: she was raise in a fammily of breeders..that is where she got her blastouise and nintails

Sample RP: Kuro was on the beach playing with her pokemon.Ai was sitting in the sand meditating while Bi was out in the water.Neko danced happlily around kuro's feet and yoku stoos back away from the water katsu.Leana was flying over the water happly.Kuro gave a quick wistal and all of her poke mon came over.Neko jumped up into kuros arms and happliy liked her face.After Bi got back from the water all the pokemon around the beach started to act up. She with drew all her pokemon exept her still yound neko,eeve, witch she held tightly in her arms."what the"she said as she ran back away from the water as the cloud apeared. A few children where still frozen in fear byu the water's eag and kur ran back. she grabed the youngest ones had and led them up the beach where they ran back into town.She cradled the scared eevee in her arms as she stared at the clouds as they slowly crawled over the once happy and joyes sands.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Orva Moon
    Physcial Description:
    Unknown #

Pokemon: Chikorita, Arcanine, Flygon, Raikou(Will PM you bout it), Dewgong, and Charmeleon.
    Peronality/Battle Tactics: Orva tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a chalenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down adn helps those who need it anyway she can.
    History: (Later)
    Sample RP: (Later or first post)

Last edited:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    One of the abominable clouds turned toward Pat and started slithering towards him and Blaine. They eached grabbed a pokeball as the cloud got closer, after seeing Pat grab his pokeball, Blaine put his back onto his belt.

Blaine said, "Hmm, I think I'll let you handle this alone. If you survive, I'll give you the Volcano Badge without having to fight me. Well...Bye!" Blaine dashed into the gym and slammed the door shut. Pat heard the small click ofthe locking of a door. Pat thought, The coward...

The cloud slithered closer and opened its mouth. Pat threw his pokeball and yelled, "Lets show this thing whos boss Sneasel." Pat's sneasel appeared and hissed at the cloud. Pat said, "Sneasel, use slash!" Sneasel jumped into the air and swiped through the cloud, but nothing happened. The cloud's wound healed instantly and the cloud opened its mouth wider and dove for sneasel. Pat said, "Sneasel, quick, BLIZZARD!"

Sneasel opened its mouth and shot a flurry of blue orbs into the cloud's mouth. The orbs drove the cloud back and it fell down. The cloud reformed into what looked like an L. The lower part of its body had an open mouth with many sharp teeth. The L floated just like the cloud did, but it lunged at Sneasel with its teeth set for a bite. Sneasel bounded out of the way and jumped onto the "L"'s back. Pat commanded, "Sneasel, fury swipes!" Sneasel started swinging its claws madly at the L's hyde and the L let out a deep groan. It shook sneasel off of its back and it retreated.

Pat walked over to Sneasel and said, "You ok" Wait...whats that on your claw?" Sneasel looked confused and it held up its left claw to Pat. The trainer found a purple residue. Pat scraped it off and said, "I think we might have to take this to the Pokemon Laboratory."

Alana

Years
    "Hyper Beam!" A green dragon darted through the air, firing three Hyper Beam attacks at a strange something that was attacking them. Riding on it's back was a young girl who had a very worried expression. The dragon was spinning and flying at top speed to avoid being grabbed by the strange things that were attacking them. "We won't be able to hold them off forever!" The girl shouted. "There are too many. Let's get out of here!"

"Fyon!" The green dragon nodded and turned away from the battle. He sped off using Extreme Speed to make him move faster. Finally they were out of danger, for the time.

"I guess we won't be going to Cinnibar after all eh Flygon?"

"Flyon fly."

"What are those things? They were every where and came out of no where. And we were almost at Cinnibar."

"Gon flyon flygon."

"Yeah yeah I know. But there are other gyms. We can go to one of them to get our sixth Kanto badge."

"Fly." They kept moving while the black clouds billowed behind them. The girl, Orva, and her Flygon moved away from the clouds. But Orva knew it wouldn't be the last they'd see of them.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat ran from the gym soutthward towards the Pokemon Lab. The clouds were everywhere, Pat had to dodge them often. He reached the lab...to find that the building was nearly destroyed.

The clouds, from what I've seen, could really care less about buildings. People and their pokemon must of fled to here and the clouds must of broke through the walls to get to their prey. Well, this Island will be totally uninhabitable soon. I'm outta here.

Pat grabbed a pokeball and yelled, "Lets get out of here Buzz." Pat threw the pokeball and his Zapdos appeared. Pat climbed onto the legendary bird's back and said, "Fly...somewhere, anywhere. Just get us away from this demonic hoarde." Zapdos chirped and raised into the air. Right then, Pat saw a flygon in the air. With a trainer atop its back.

Alana

Years
    "Flygon!" Flygon jerked then turned.

"Wha....oh." Orva smiled when she relized they weren't in danger. Or at least she didn't think they were. A large yellow bird was soaring towards them. "Zapdos. An odd sight. Espesually since...." She trailed off, staring at the boy riding on the thunder bird's back.

"Fly flyon flyon."

"Well I can't say that sounds like a good idea to me. But as long as they aren't those cloud creatures we should be alright. And if worst comes to worst we'll just have to battle em." Flygon stayed still, waiting for the trainer and Zapdos to catch up with them. Both of them were curious about this trainer but very wary too.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Zapdos caught up with the Flygon and Pat looked at the trainer atop it. Pat said, "Those cloud things are crazy. Did you have to deal with them? My sneasel got into a scuffle with one and I found this." Pat held up a plastic bag that he had put the residue that the cloud monster had left behind on Sneasel's claw. "Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm Pat."

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    Name:Michelle Star
    Appearence:
    Unknown #
    (made me by me ^_^)

Pokemon:Ninetales, Raichu, Totodile, Vibrava, nuzleaf, hitmontop

Personality(Optional):always acting hyper, very loud and is kind of a scaredy cat, but when it comes to pokemon battles it seems as if she evolves into a whole new person

History:her parents never wanted her to become a pokemon trainer due to the fact that they lost a member of their family in a pokemon rampage and were scared that the same thing would happen to her.

RP sample:I watched as the small man began to move, turning his small head up.

"Hello Michelle Star, you have been invited to a tournament for those who have what it takes to take anybody in the world. This tournament will be like none you have ever seen or competed in before. If you accept you will recieve a letter in exactly 1 week with a very special ticket inside. This will be your passport and map to the tournament's location." The man spoke in a choppy voice as a small note fell out of the envelope and into Blazer's hands.

"Train long and hard. There will be 64 other trainers participating, all being selected for their skills and special talents as Trainers. A great prize will be awarded to the winner of the tournament; Something beyond comprehension. We await your arrival and hope for all of you to be ready." The man finished as he disappeared back into the card. Flare tugged on my pants and held up the small card that had fallen out.

"Michelle, you should accept. This could change your life forever and provide you with great battling challenges." Tucker said, but something about the man's voice had bothered me. I pulled out a pen and signed it, my answer was yes.

Alana

Years
    "I know." Orva replied. "And yeah we got into a fight. We just got out of there." She examined the purple residue curiously when Pat held it up. "I'm Orva." She said simply after a minute or so. "We were heading for the gym on Cinnibar Island. But we never made it cause those cloud things attacked. We're heading for Viridian City now."

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Your approved Ninetales9
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Viridian eh? Well, these clouds are startting to spread across the sea. They might be all over Viridian by the time a gym battle would get underway. And I wouldn't want to be trapped inside a gym with those things on the outside." Pat said. Pat paused and said, "But I do need to get this stuff from the cloud monster to Professor Oak's lab so he can analyse it before Pallet Town is consumed by these creatures."

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    Walking throught one of the streets on Cinnabar Island that are usually full of people and pokemon seemed like a ghost town because of the strange things that were occuring.

"Is this Cinnabar Island? because its really empty and it is nothing like what Janet told me about" I said while looking around with raichu walking right next to me.

"Raichu Rai!!" Raichu exclaimed agreeing with my statement.

A couple of minutes passed and then a misterious cloud seemed like it was getting close to us."Is that suppose to happen? something is not right here raichu, we better watch out" I said getting ready to strike anything that came across me. and then it attack, trying to take raichu with it.

"Thunderbolt, go!" Raichu in rage shot a powerfull thunderbolt desintegrating the mystery that try to take him away. But right after that attack, more of those disgusting things appeared, I wanted to battle them, but it didn't seem like a great idea to take them all on my own only with six pokemons at my had, plus, even attacks couldn't seem to destroy them.

"Raichu run for it!" I yelled at raichu while both of us ran for our lives trying to find some place to hide. Luckly, we managed to lose them, but it wouldn't be for ever seeing that they had taken the whole island for themselves.

"I have no idea of what's going on, but i'm sure we're gonna find out"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Name:Sean "Sithre" Webb
    Physcial Descrtption:
    Unknown #

Pokemon: Groudon , Scizor , Solrock , Bannatte
    Peronality/Battle Tactics: Unknown
    History: ???
    Sample RP: God Of Ph you know i don't need one hahah

Alana

Years
    "I agree. My chances of getting there in time for a match aren't that good. But a battle won't take long. I hate using 'im in battle but this is a desperate time and a gym battle will have to be quick." She was now talking to herself more than to Pat. "No. It's still cheating. Alright then. I guess I'll come with you to Pallet and find out about those cloud creatures too. I hope you don't mind."

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    "Look Raichu, they seem to be heading to pallet town, something is there and we must find out" Michelle and Raichu started running to the coast line to grab a boat."Hop on Raichu." "VROOM" She turned the engine on and started to head for Pallet town.

"Pallet town, here we come!" She exclaimed in excitement and at the same time worried for the inocent people and pokemons.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat said, "Thats fine. I think its best to stay in groups anyway." Zapdos and Flygon turned towards the North and flew off.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "Eaheah!" Sean nearly dodged the erupting stones that his Groudon was creating in rage. God i'm gonna get killed by this beast...he's probably my new favorite pokemon...

Groudon charged its master, claws ready to take a chunk out of him. "Bring it on!" Sean ducked beneath the huge beast and grabbed the claw, using it he scaled Groudon. "Bannatte calm him down!" From nowhere the ghost appeared, the creepy grin and eyes slowly entranced the ground beast. As groudon calmed ,the ground seemed to calm aswell. "Thank you Bannatte, you may return to whatever the hell you do". Sean laughed alittle as the ghost vanished, he then returned Groudon to his pokeball.

Sean looked at the pokeball and a rush of feelings returned to him, this was the ball his last legendary had found rest in. He put the pokeball on his belt and walked to the edge of the mountain top. "What the ****!" The whole beach of Cinnabar island was patched with black clouds....

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    After an hour and a half trip from Cinnabar to Pallet, Michelle finally arrived "Well, we're here, but we can't let our guard down since they're here" I said to Raichu.

"OK now I have no idea where to start looking, where do you think we should look Raichu? hehehe ^^;;" I asked Raichu in a chuckling voice.
    "Raichu rai rai raichu raichu!"(typical, always make the pokemon do the job for you -_-)

"Maybe paying a visit to Proff. Oak wouldnt be so hard, besides, I haven't seen the old man in ages ^_^" with that said, she then took off to Proff. Oak's Lab.

Alana

Years
    "Look I can see Pallet up ahead. We should be there in five minutes." Orva tapped Flygon and the green dragon sped up. Soon they landed outside Prof. Oak's lab. Orva hopped off Flygon and recalled him then turned to Pat. "You should go first since you have the purple stuff."

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    As getting close to the proffesor's lab, Michelle saw two people outside of Oak's lab, not knowing who they were or why they were here, she tried to attack them.
    "Raichu, THUNDERBOLT!" she ordered raichu to attack while it just startled them.

"who are you and why are you here? maybe you are the ones behind this wierd floating things"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back