• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unlikely Bad Eggs?!

*PrincessPika-chu*

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    I have PBR and a Pearl version of pokemon. I have beated the elite four and everything, and trained my pokemon up as honest as possible. When I got together the perfect EV trained team, I transferred them onto my Wii, eager to fight. Two of my pokemon--Gengar and Garchomp were bad eggs. I didn't get them from trades, or anything. I caught them and trained them myself. This wasn't the first Gengar that ended up being a bad egg. I had another Gengar, which also had max attack, and caught and trained by me. I got rid of it too, after it turned out being a bad egg.
    ***Hasn't this happened to you before?
    ***What standards did nintendo program into the game to consider a pokemon to be a bad egg?
    ***I got my Pearl when it first came out, so no one hasn't did action replay on it, or anything before.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Hmm...
    Well, to say the least, the PBR hack filter isn't very good. Maxed attack IV? It probably thinks 'Ooh look, a maxed IV, it's hacked', so... don't COMPLETELY train up your gengar, just leave the IV by ONE.
    I have never had a bad egg before, and I'm making a guess, but I hope it seems logical to you.

Back