• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Unlocked Pokewalker Routes

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I've seen a few Pokewalker threads, but none with a discussion about unlocked routes.

Which routes have you unlocked on the Pokewalker so far?

I check my progress with the list here: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokéwalker

I've unlocked all the way til Icy Mountain Road so far, and the next time I transfer over my watts, I will unlock Big Forest. I also have Night Sky's edge, Winner's path, and Yellow Forest.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    in my soulsilver game i have unlocked upto hoenn field. for my heartgold i think i have only unlocked one or two of them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    I've unlocked all the way til Icy Mountain Road so far,. I also have Night Sky's edge, Winner's path, and Yellow Forest.

same lol that next ont takes a wile lost my momentun a week ago i need to start using it again

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    With the amount of watts I have I should be on White Lake but I have to keep transferring for each new route and consequently am only on Volcano Path.

Years
    I am up to Icy Mountain Road. I also unlocked Beyond the Sea, Yellow Forest, and Winner's Path. I have yet to transfer my Jirachi from Platinum.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    The last PokeWalker Route I've unlocked, not including the special ones, is Treehouse and that's without using any cheating methods. I keep my PokeWalker in my pocket almost everywhere I go which is.. rather sad.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    I have all the in game routes upto blue lake and I also got the winner's path today!

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I'm not using my PokéWalker in SS so far, but with HG I've gotten:

♥ Refreshing Field
    ♥ Noisy Forest
    ♥ Rugged Road
    ♥ Beautiful Beach
    ♥ Suburban Area
    ♥ Yellow Forest

I hate that the PokéWalker data is handled by the cartridge, through - I want to start HG over, but I don't want to lose my Yellow Forest. :|

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    i just unlocked the treehouse course this morning :)
    i also have beyond the sea, yellow forest, night sky's edge and winners path as the special courses

Back