• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unluckiest Battle Moment

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    Hi Im not sure if this thread has been posted before but meh. Anyway I was just wondering whats was the most unlucky thing that has happened to you in a pokemon battle any version or net battle.

Years
    Probably attacking suicune with no balls, and forgot to save before...couldn't just turn off, because i had played for the whole day without saving....:/

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    In Netbattle, I was battling this completely horrible player, but my Cradily was instantly frozen by a Critical hit Ice Beam, and Stantler and Steelix by Flamethrower, I hate it when stuff like that happens <.<

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Anything that involves seeing the "frozen" status twice in one battle is terrible... Naminé never has enough full heal, and Glacia got lucky with ice beams one time and put two of Naminé's Pokemon out of commission. Freeze is by far the most dangerous status there is, and seeing it two times in one battle is very close to losing~

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    This isn't really unlucky I guess, more like frustrating.
    Anyway, I had Charizard out against this one pkmn and since he was weak I decided to use rage. Problem is that the other pokemon had rage too, and used it against me.
    So both of the pokemon were using rage but kept missing.
    And unfortunately when you use rage you can't switch out. So I was stuck sitting there for nearly an hour watching the two pokemon use rage against each other and miss.
    It was very, very frustrating.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    This woz out of pure stupidity. I sent out my Dragonite against my friends Lugia. It eventually fainted from the Thunderbolts. Then I had the bright idea of sending out a Pokemon that knew Bite, coz I figured that it was the fastest way to beat Lugia. Silly me forgot that Lugia had Thunderbolt, so I sent out a Feraligatr. Man I feel really, really stupid now.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Accidentially using my master ball on a level 3 wurmple. And I couldn't just not save it, I had beat two gym leaders that I really didn't wanna battle again. ^^;

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
    Probably attacking suicune with no balls
    Tee hee.

I once threw my Masterball at a Caterpie and saved. O_O It was at the begining so I didn't care. I just restarted. XD

feraligatr1.0

Cyber Feraligatr
    Years
    Ha, some of your times are unlucky.
    First Generation: Battled Mew two, weakened him to last hp, and didn't have master ball in bag.

Second Generation: Defeated lv. 70 Lugia and sister saved it.

Third Generation: Used my master ball by accident on a trainer's pokemon
    Third and 1/2 generation: This is fr lg: I went to seven Island and went into the battle tower, entered the battle, but had a lv.5 charmander first in order.

enyce

banned
    Years
    When I was playing my friend who had half energy on his meganium,...I was going to have Blastoise use blizzard.

But nope, I missed and the solar beam was cahrged and I was hit >_<

Last edited:

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    When I was playing i decided to battle my friends strongest pokemon ( level 89 ,92 ,78 ) Then when we were battling I had just realized I only had level 3 pokemon that i had just caught because i was planning on training them! My friend never let me live it down....

Neosplash

|♜|♞|♝|♛|♚|♝| ♞|♜|
    Years
    I felt stupid......

When I got to victory road I ran into a machock... (I don't know how to spell it, the evolved form of machop). 0.o
    I used the master ball, and I said "yea!" I thought that I had just caught a super rare pokemon, then the next battlle I found another.
    I would have used my gameboy to hit may head if I had a battery cover (I lost it, If I shake the gameboy, the batteries fall out)

Oh yea.... And I saved after, I cought it, saved then found another.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    My unluckiest battle moment was probably when my Blastoise ran outta PP on all of it's moves in total O.o I culdn't switch out or anything,cause I was against Lorelei's lapras..and most of my team is Water types,except for my fainted Clefable and not strong enough Jigglypuff..

Back