• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Unlz Offsets

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    Hi everyone! My problem is fairly simple....the offset of my Fire Red aren't 2013-1488 for the background and i don't know where it moved.
    How can i do?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    Well i was looking at Index Numbers not offsets....it seemed strange to me they weren't hex! Thank you everyone anyway, now i'm trying to use NSE to do this is there any guide to how change titlescreen with it?

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
    Ok first off unlz doesnt order the images any special way, it just kinda finds them and orders them as such. Which is why your backgrounds arent there. I wouldnt recommend using nse for the title screen as the editing section is small in classic and there isnt much to use for editing in 2. Use gba graphics editor that way if you have the actual offsets of the images you can go straight to them. the tutorial I wrote for FR title screen editing has all the offsets you will need.

And the index for unlz isnt in hex cause that "index" isnt in the rom so there is litteraly no need for it to be even more complex by making it in hex.

Back