• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unnamed FullMetal Alchemist FanFic (PG-13)

Dragon_Rider_Rukario82394

Inheritance Fan
    Years
    NOTE: Before you read this Fan-Fic, you should watch the Anime, Movie, and maybe read a few volumes of the Manga. You might wanna play the games, also.

Anwyays, after seeing the movie (Conqueror of Shamballa), I thought I should start a Fan-Fic series about Ed and Al after they stop the Nazi uprise. This is my first FMA Fan Fiction, so plz R&R! Oh, one more thing. I know hat the first Chapter doens't have nearly any action at all, but don't worry, later Chapters will.

CHAPTER LISTING

1) The Destroyed City of Erfurt

2) Rose's Capture; Another Day of Automail

3) Erfurt Murder

More Chapters Coming Soon!

The Destroyed City of Erfurt

It was a hot, summer day. Ed and Al were walking along a dirt road, seeing if there were any cities around. Ed sighed, and said, "It's been three days since we've eaten, and our water supply's almost empty..." His stomach growled.

"Yeah..." Al said, sweating frantically. "I wish we could use Alchemy here in this world, but no Alchemy exists beyond the Gate..." He looked at his compass, but it had been shattered by the heat.

"Hey Al, what direction were we going in last time you checked?"

"I think we were going North..."

"Good. We should arrive in a city soon."

"What city is it?"

"I think it's called Erfurt."

"Okay, just wondering..."

They continued walking for a few hours, until Al suddenly fainted. "Al, wake up!" Ed said, splashing a bit of his water on Al's face. It didn't work. "Damn... I'd better hurry up, or else I might faint! If that happens, we're doomed!" He picked up al and started to run until he finally saw Erfurt in the horizon. "Finally..." Ed thought, "Now, if I could just-"

Suddenly, there was the sound of a gun being fired. "What's goin on now?"

"Halt!" a voice said. "Stand still! Move, and you die!"

"O-okay!" Ed said. He looked around and saw someone walkign towards him. A few seconds later, the man spoke again.

"Who are you?"

"I'm a traveller from Munich! My brother and I have been wandering around for days, and he just fainted a while ago! He needs help!"

The man didn't speak for a moment. Then he said, "Very well. Follow me. I'll take you to a motel."

"Kay. Thanks." Ed followed the man while thinking, "Why the hell did he have to threaten us with a gun?"

A few minutes later, they arrived in Erfurt. It was nearly wiped out, with building badly damaged and the road filled with small holes the size of bullets. "What happened here?" Ed asked the man, who was still walking.

"A few days ago, as you probably know, he Nazis were trying to uprise. They might not have damaged Munich or other cities very badly, but this city received the most damage. About 100 people were killed by taking ten gunshots to the forehead, while others were tortured to death. What was once a bustling city is now in a state of depression."

"That's terrible..." Ed said.

"Yeah... One of those civilians was my wife, while another was one of my children..."

"Oh... I'm really sorry."

"Don't be. I'm sure you didn't have anything to do with it."

"Hehe... Yeah, right... Hey, have you ever heard of a mineral called 'Uranium'?"

"Yeah. I heard it has very destructive powers under certain circumstances. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Whatever. Anyways, the hotel should be a few minutes to the right."

"Thanks. See ya!"

"Bye."

The man walked away, still having a very sad face. "Poor guy... I know how he feels..." Ed said, walking. As he looked at the sidewalks, he noticed that there were a few people looking at him like he was evil. He even heard one person say, "I bet that's not his brother. It's probably one of his murder victims."

Eventually, Ed arrived at a hotel called "The Bronze Dome". And indeed, it was shaped like a dome, although it looked old, and there were gun wounds on every side of the building. Ed walked in and asked the man behind the reception desk, "Hey, pardon me. Do you have any rooms availible? Oh, and while you're at it, could you show me the way to the clinic?"

The man grumbled annoyingly. "It depends. The price for the average room is usually 30 Franks. Hand over the money or you don't get a room."

Ed checked his pockets, but all he found was a few coins from back in Amestris and an old letter from Winry Rockbell, one of Ed and Al's old friends. "Uh... Sorry, but I got nothing."

"Then get out-"

A man walked up to the receptionist, and said, "Hey, Frank, come on. Give em a break."

"Yeah yeah, whatever... Go on ahead and show them their room."

"Okay." He wlaked over to Ed and Al and asked, "Do you have nay luggage?"

"Nope. All we got are a few satchels."

"Okay. Follow me."

They walked up a long series of stairs until they finally came across a room at the very top of the staircase. "You're lucky." the man said, "This is the last room availible. Ever since that attack a few days ago, we've gotten alot of attension. Hey, where are you guys from?"

"I guess you could say a completely different world."

"Amen, brother. ANyways, here are your keys. I'll go get the nurse. While you're waiting, why don't you take a short nap? It might be a while before I get back."

"Thanks. Oh, do you have any water?"

"Yeah, of course we do! There's a small sink near your beds. But you'll have to use your own cups."

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem!" The man walked down the stairs.

"Whew, I'm tired..." Ed said. He put Alphonse down on one of the beds, and he got on the other. As he closed his eyes, he remembered Winry, and eveyrone else back in Amestris...

Last edited:

Inheritance Fan
    Years
    Rose's Capture; Another Day of Automail

In Ed and Al's hometown of Resembool, it was peaceful, as usual. "Hey Grandma, do you know where I put that Automail case?" Winry yelled from upstairs.

"I think you left it out in the shed." Pinako said from downstairs.

"Okay. Thanks!" Winry turned around to her patient and said, "Hold on just a minute." She then walked down the stairs, outside, and then to the shed.

As she pulled out the case from under her desk, she began to think, "I wonder if Ed's Automail is working fine..." She then went back to her patient.

"Here ya go!" She opened the case and pulled out three different Automail arms. She compared each one to the man's current arm and said, "I think this one'll do." She told him that she'd begin the operation as soon as he fell asleep. She then went downstairs and told Pinako, "I'm gonna go to the store and buy some groceries. Do you need anything?"

"No thank you, dear." Grandma Pinako replied.

"Okay. Bye!" She walked out of the door and got on her bicycle. She then rode it to the local store.

Meanwhile, in Lior, Rose was buying some food. "Thanks." She said to the cashier, walking off holding a bag full of bread.

As soon as she walked out, she heard someone say, "When do we begin with the plan?" very quietly. She followed the voice and eventually saw two men in a dark alley. She hid behind the wall.

"We'll start as soon as the boss gets back from Central." the other man said.

"What in the world are they talking about...?" Rose thought, looking around to see if anyone was looking.

"Good. By then, we should have the bombs. What cities were we going to attack again?"

"I think he said this town, Central, and a few others, including Resembool."

Rose immediately gasped. The men looked in her direction, and said, "Hey, what was that?" Rose dropped the bread and started to run. The men chased her. "Hey get back here, ya brat!" they said, pulling out guns. "Stop or we'll shoot!"

Rose stopped running. She had been caught. "Oh no..." She thought. The men put the guns back in their holsters and got out a pair of handcufffs. "What are you going to do to me?"

"That's up to the boss. For now, you'll be staying with us."

They put the cuffs on her and pulled her back into the alley, then into a building...

A few minutes later, back in Resembool, Winry was returning. "I'm home!" she said, walking in through the door.

"Hello, dear." Pinako said, getting out a small cloth to clean her glasses. "I think he's asleep now, so you can go ahead and change the Automail."

"Okay. Thanks." Winry put the bags on the table and walked upstairs. When she was in the Operation Room, she got the Automail limb back out of it's case and changed them. At first, she thought he'd scream in pain and horror even though he was asleep. But he didn't do anything, except be asleep. "Wow... He's almost as good as Ed..." Winry thought. "I guess I'll leave this guy here so he can rest for a bit. If he wakes up now, he'll be in pain." She walked out and quietly closed the door.

A few hours later, it was 6:00 PM. Winry walked in, and said, "Hey, wake up. The procedures finished." She shook the man's shoulder, and he woke up, yawning.

"Thanks, Winry." the man said.

"Heh, no problem!" Winry replied. "You should come back for repairs in about three months. Or, if something happens, get here ASAP."

"Okay."

They walked out of the room and went downstairs. The man paid Winry a bit of money, and then left.

"Well, we got a bit more money." Winry said, putting the coins into a small bag on the counter. "If we get a little bit more, we can pay everyone at Central a visit."

"Yes... We could, couldn't we...?" Pinako said. She began to cough a bit.

"Aww, don't tell me you're getting sick?" I mean, sure, it's kinda chilly outside, but-"

"I'm fine, Winry."

"Okay... Anyways, I'm gonna go to bed early. I'm tired." Winry yawned. "See ya in the morning."

"Goodnight."

Winry wlaked up the stairs, thinking, "She sure has been acting sad lately... I wonder what's wrong with her?" When she got to her room, she got in her pajamas and went to bed. She then thought of Ed and Al, but mostly Edward...

Inheritance Fan
    Years
    Erfurt Murder

A few hours later, in Erfurt, Ed woke up. He saw Al looking out of the window at all of the poor people on the sidewalk. "I guess you got better?" Ed asked, also staring out of the window while getting off of the bed.

"Yeah. I was actually fine. I just needed a bit of food." he frowned. "Those poor people... They're waiting for rooms in the hotel to get empty so they can check in... How long will we be staying?"

"As long as we need to. We need to get some food, replenish our water supply, and buy some tools. After that, we can leave."

"Good. I don't want to keep those people waiting for too long."

"Me neither... Hey, you need anything while I'm shopping?"

"Nah, I'm fine. I'll be here while you're shopping."

"Okay. See ya!"

"Bye!"

Ed was about to open the door, but then he remembered he didn't have any money. "Um... I just remembered... We're broke."

"Oh, that reminds me! That guy left us some money for our journey."

"Wait... You didn't tell him that we're looking for the Uranium bombs, did you?!"

"No, of course not! I just told him we're travellers travelling to the coast to sail to North America."

"Oh, good. Anywyas, bye."

"Bye!"

Al handed Ed the satchel of money, and Ed left the hotel. A few minutes later, Al thought, "Izumi... I don't think anyone told Ed that she died while he was stuck here..." He frowned. "And Wrath... I know Ed knows I transmuted him, but still... Alot of people have died lately... Why won't the violence end?" He then shook the thoughts out of his head and got a cup, then filled it with water. He drank a few sips, then emptied the cup, placing it on the table. Afterwards, he sat on the bed, waiting for Ed to return.

A few hours later, Al woke up. He looked at the clock, and thought, "He still isn't back yet?" He then decided to look around the hotel.

When he arrived in the lobby, Frank was still there, although he was asleep. The man from before could be seen in his office working, and there were a few people sitting on benches. "Maybe it wouldn't hurt if I paid that man a visit..." Al thought. He quietly walked to the man's office and said, "Hello. Remember me?"

"Hmm... Oh, yes! You're the kid from earlier! I'm glad to see you're okay."

"It's okay. The nurse said that I just needed a little bit of food, and I'd be fine."

"Good to hear that. Would you like a peppermint? They're tasty."

"No thanks. My brother and I are alergic to peppermints."

"Suit yourself." The man got a peppermint from his desk and put it in his mouth. "Now, what did ou say your name was?"

"My name's Alphonse ELric, and my brother's name is Edward Elric."

"Do you mean to tell me you're the same Alphonse that was proclaimed dead a few days ago?"

"No, that's Alphons Heidrich. He builds rockets."

"Oh. I'm sorry I mistook you."

"Nah, don't worry about it. Back where my brother and I came from, there were two guys who tried to impersonate us even though they looked completely different. They were eventually killed for fraud because we were actually famous, and they had impersonated us alot."

"Oh. Were they your friends?"

"I guess you could say that-"

Suddenly, a bullet was fired at Al. It zipped right past his nose, only less than half an inch away from blowing it off. Al immediately stood up. "What the hell was that?!"

"I-I don't know!"

Al began to run out of the room. "Wait a minute! You can't go out there!"

"All of those people might be in danger!" Al continued running.

When he got into the lobby again, he looked around and saw that everyone was asleep- or were they? They looked like they were asleep when he had arrived at the man's office. "Wait... They're not asleep... They're..." He checked their bodies and saw three stab marks; one on their backs, one on their necks, and one on their legs. "Oh my god..."

Before he could turn around, a dagger flew past him. He was hit, but only suffered a long cut on his right hip. He turned around, and saw that the man was holding daggers and knives. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm being payed to do this... Now die!" He three three knives at Alphonse. He barely missed them, as he had to jump high to dodge. He ran outside, and started to yell, "Run! This guy's a mur-", but was stopped midsentence by the horrors he saw. "Oh my god... They were killed while I was asleep... Wait... Brother!" He then began to run again, this time toward the city's exit.

Menawhile, on the other side of the city, Edward was also being chased, but by policemen instead. One of them was the man who guided Ed to the hotel. "Damn it... What the hell's goin on?!?!" Suddenly, he heard a CLICK! He looked back while runnign and saw that one of them was about to shoot him. "AWW CRUD!!!" he yelled. He ran even faster, and dodged the bullet by a half inch. "I hope Al's safe!" Ed thought.

A few minutes later, they met up at the city's gates. "Ed! Are you hurt any?"

"Not much. How about you?"

"I've been cut on the side, but I'm fine!"

He then heard people yelling and getting closer from behind them. "We'd better get the hell out of this damned place ASAP!" Ed siad.

"Right! As while we're a it, you need to QUIT CUSSING ALL THE TIME!!!"

"Shut the hell up and run!"

They both ran out of the city, and towards the North-East, hoping they'd eventually outrun the murderers that betrayed Erfurt...

Back