• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Unofficial] ROM Hacking Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    EDIT: 4.5 days lost, let's summarize.

The issue 2 will be out within 2 weeks.

Some people from the creative team just ignored my requests, but I already forgave them and it's pretty old news. You will soon be able to experience better RHN!

Cheers!

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • So, what has been decided, Martin? It'll be a monthly release? I dont remember...

Well, keep it up, even if it's a solo work. I guess I'm more interested in reading it than helping... Blame my lazyness -_-

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hey there Martin! =3
    Just dropping by to say that I like how the first one looks.., and I'm excited to see the upcoming one...

Anywho, I hope you can get things according to your flavor, even if you do things solo...
    BoL. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    So, what has been decided, Martin? It'll be a monthly release? I dont remember...

Well, keep it up, even if it's a solo work. I guess I'm more interested in reading it than helping... Blame my lazyness -_-

It will be a monthly thing, I stated that before my posts were deleted due to that old database restore. And thank you, I will try to make things look and sound good.

hey there Martin! =3
    Just dropping by to say that I like how the first one looks.., and I'm excited to see the upcoming one...

Anywho, I hope you can get things according to your flavor, even if you do things solo...
    BoL. ;)

Thank you for support. And don't forget, you will be soon interviewed. If you could, please send me any IM contact so we can make interview easily.

Cheers!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    yeah, sure... eheheh... *gets nervous*
    anyways, I we just added each other. Just tell me when and I'll try to be free. xD

also, hope you get well soon! ;)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Martin, I have to suggest an article about how the research team I'm a part of and Darthatron was able to together a DP Starter Editor.

:P

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    If you want it, do it yourself and it will be in. You will be credited for it.

EDIT: Someone close this thread. From issue 2 higher, I want to keep things cleaner. Thank you ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back