• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unofficial Zelda Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Legend Of Zelda Twighlight Princess

Uh yeah I just wanted to talk to someone who LIKES and KNOWS what this game is no haters please.I am stuck on the level with the sea temple with that part where those pirahna things are and the chest with the key is unreachable on the raise land or something...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I like and know the series inside and out, backwards and forwards.

But, can you be a bit more specific about this particular puzzle.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    I like and know the series inside and out, backwards and forwards.

But, can you be a bit more specific about this particular puzzle.

Well in the level in the sea temple thing I found the Key to the boss But I cant get to because the chest is on some sort of pole with water with these killer fish in it.I looked above the chest and you have to raise the level of the water somehow but I can't figure out how to do that....

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I've beaten the game....it makes me feel empty once you beat it. You spent so much time on it, then your file is basically locked. :(

Anyways, to help you: Have you beaten the toad yet?

EDIT:Well if I remember correctly, there should be a clawshot grate above it.

.Aero

Years
    Lol, I just edited the post with the answer. XD If you ever need any help with the game, just let me know. I also have the guide.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Lol, I just edited the post with the answer. XD If you ever need any help with the game, just let me know. I also have the guide.

Thats a claw shot thing.........................Im so stupid..Anyway thx sometimes before I start a new part of the game I ride around in that feid on my horse shooting down enemys with my arrows which is pretty fun and you get some practice.

.Aero

Years
    Do you happen to know whether or not there is a Zelda Fan Club? I may start one if there isn't.

And you're not stupid, I had to look in my guide for that part becuase I didn't know what it was. Wait until you face the boss. He is EXTREMELY FUN!

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    just asking how good is this game I was thinking of renting it or buying it.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    like what is it best instory line adveanture action I know thats the combo but basicly what is the best of it?

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    well sounds good I think I will buy just got to save anoter 14 dollars how is it controling the game with the remote.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Twilight Princess is worth buying. I have the Gamecube version. I've started over again.

Right now, I'm heading to Snow Peak.
    But it's amazing that I discover a lot more hidden places now that I'm replaying the game. It's still awesome. ^^

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    yeah I wasd planning on downloading ocrca of time on my wii I think I will buy this zelda game.

.Aero

Years
    how is it controling the game with the remote.

Controlling most games with the Wii-mote is really annoying, but this game it's just pure fun to slash it like a sword. I started playing it through again, but stopped after beating the Goron Mines. The first play-through, I collected everything but the Poe souls or whatever. (I can't remember the last collectable besides hearts and bugs) So i nearly 100% the game. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back