• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unofficial Zelda Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    DANG my game is all scratched up!I looked in my case it wasn't there and when I did find I tried to clean it with a paper towel but it didnt work so I tried windex and my lens cleaner XD but I think this game is gone I will just have to rent it lucky for me its only 6 dollars to rent....

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Are the scratches deep? If not, EB games and Gamestop sell this scratch filler that fixes minor scratches.

iRaiza, what do you mean? Temple of Time is my second favorite Temple, first is the Lakebed.

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    I heard you can use toothpaste as a scratch filler, you might want to Google that before you go paying for something you can do yourself. ;)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Its nota good as Ocarina of time (no game ever will be) but its probably the third best Zelda game ever in my opinion.
    I didn't like Ocarina of Time as much as Twilight Princess or Majora's Mask (my favorite Zelda). The whole Zelda series is great though, I can't wait for Phantom Hourglass.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    I didn't like Ocarina of Time as much as Twilight Princess or Majora's Mask (my favorite Zelda). The whole Zelda series is great though, I can't wait for Phantom Hourglass.

Yeah I can't wait for that game too.....this may sound weird but I kinda knew they were going to make The game about 5 years in advance I figured that out because whatever happens in my dreams happens later in my life.....I am not sure if this makes sense that is why I don't have nightmares....Anyway Twighlight princess is my fave game and majoras mask and is my sec.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I love the ending and The Temple of Time(best parts in my opinion). The graphics and enviornments are amazing.

The graphics are amazing, indeed. Everytime I play that game I'm stunned by the graphics. ^_^ I like the Temple of Time too.
    The forest's awesome, you could count all the leaves if you'd want to. =O

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    The Temple of Time is a Dungeon in Twilight Princess. ^^"

I've played 3 games so far.
    Minish Cap
    Oracle of Ages
    Twilight Princess

I might have played a rom of Oracle of Seasons, but I'm not sure about that. ^^"

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
    i played this game a billion times over. i wish i could erase my mind and play it again not knowing it. its so good. i cry at the ending. yes, im a loser.

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    X_x I wouldn't put toothpaste on the disc. At most...to just clean the disc you should just use a slightly damp clothe.

No, I suggested toothpaste to repair the disc.

B_button - did you Google it and follow specific instructions? I recall you had to use a soft cloth and go from the inside of the disc to the outside.

.Aero

Years
    I've played:
    Orcarina of Time (not beaten)
    Majora's Mask (not beaten)
    Windwaker (not beaten)
    Minish Cap (not beaten but so close then my little brother erased it on me cuz he was mad XD)
    Twilight Princess (only one I've beaten)

I went through and created the fan club. No one member has looked at it yet. D:

The ending is bittersweet. But like I said earlier, it makes me feel empty. I put a lot of time into it, then it's gone by a
    Spoiler:

Really don't read the spoiler unless you've beaten TP.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    The Ending was sad. =O
    Spoiler:

Don't read at all if you haven't beaten Twilight Princess.

.Aero

Years
    The Ending was sad. =O
    Spoiler:

Don't read at all if you haven't beaten Twilight Princess.

Spoiler:

Don't read for same reason....haha. You all should join the fan-club so it would make more sense for putting spoilers in help threads. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back