• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova Pokedex Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearFlutter

Poke'Brony
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2012
    So I'm playing through my Black version again and I was curious to know if you were able to see every pokemon in the Unova Region other than thundurus? Also, are you able to see Zorua?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Everything except for that, yeah (and minus Landorus obviously too). This applies to only after you've seen them though, obviously. In fact, each trainer has each version exclusive within the game, minus Rufflet - no trainer has Rufflet so you can't actually see it in your Pokedex without trading, unfortunately. As for Zorua, go to the GameFreak building in Castelia and speak to a girl and it'll count as "seen". :3

Everything else is there fro you to see, though :) Use Quick Questions next time please!
    Unova Pokedex Question

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back