• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova's Autumn Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The answers will be announced at the end of the event on the 18th.

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    How does the Scavenger Hunt work exactly? I'm interested but not quite sure what you're meant to do.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How does the Scavenger Hunt work exactly? I'm interested but not quite sure what you're meant to do.

Just follow the clues to find threads in the Black and White section. Then in posts in those threads (or titles even), "Deerling" will be mentioned. Find those, hover over them and you'll find your next clue!

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015

Just follow the clues to find threads in the Black and White section. Then in posts in those threads (or titles even), "Deerling" will be mentioned. Find those, hover over them and you'll find your next clue!
    I understand now! Thanks. :)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Well obviously I'm refusing to study for my maths test so hears my entry for the Art Competition

Unova's Autumn Festival

kkk back to studying XD

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Hay FOREVER!! It hard this thing same that my slow conexion!! THNX FOR EVERYTHING!! I am trying :)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I finished and sent the Who's that Pokemon a few days ago. I'm on the crossword, and have every word except number 2. I don't get it, is it supposed to be a feature of Black and White?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Will participate in everything except the scavenger hunt and art contest, this'll be fun!

might do the art contest as well...

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm not participating in the scavenger hunt. I'll do the quiz and crossword. If I have the time, I'll do the WTP, too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I finished and sent the Who's that Pokemon a few days ago. I'm on the crossword, and have every word except number 2. I don't get it, is it supposed to be a feature of Black and White?

Yeah it's actually a feature - a trick question. :D

Hay FOREVER!! It hard this thing same that my slow conexion!! THNX FOR EVERYTHING!! I am trying :)

No probs. XD

solarowl

Years
  • Is it okay to participate in the blog contest if you don't have a ton of posts? I want to participate but I don't want to tick off older members.

They probably won't care so much. I mean, if you win, you won it fair and square. So go and try it!

Fezao4

Hi
    Years
  • I would liked to get on the chat of the PokeCommunity but...I have problems whit Java.lang Errors...I really would like to discute the game of UNOVA on this chat...

Unova's Autumn Festival

Unova's Autumn Festival
    Unova's Autumn FestivalUnova's Autumn Festival
    Unova's Autumn Festival

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :
    Unova's Autumn Festival

solarowl

Years
  • Yes! Finished that annoying crossword. Now on to the quiz. So far its been pretty easy, and I haven't even needed to llok up anything. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back