• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova's Autumn Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is this over? Because I can do the crossword and might do whos that Pokemon, quiz and scavenger hunt.

Still going for 6 more days!

What is an emblem btw? :P

Emblems are those things that appear on your profile under the emblems tab. You'll most likely get a PM if you earn an emblem for something. They're pretty much just awards!

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • Alright! I got everything but, 2 down, 10 and 13 across is ticking me off! Also Scavenger just confuses me all together. All I can say is good job, you made a life challenge. LOL Xp

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Yay! I'm done with the quiz. I should hopefully submit my Art Entry on the 18th itself, around 17:00 and 20:00 GMT. The Scavenger Hunt is the only thing I haven't done since I don't get it but as Forever explained it even more on Page 4, I might try. Then again, I have no time since I don't get internet tomorrow. We'll see~

ARGH!!! Definitely not doing the Scavenger Hunt now, all the threads I'm checking have no Deerling, and this is just from the first clue Dx

Please post ALL right answers when this is over, I want to know where I went wrong/right xD

...Wait, I found one Deerling, but I think it's the last one because it asked me to PM Kaori and Forever... O_o But I also have to send in all 10 clues xD This... iFail at this xD

21. Which rival owns a Purrloin?
    Ok this can be greatly argued. I've already submitted one answer and I don't know whether to change it... fine, I'll change it. I hope I'm right.

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I bring to your attention...
    We will no longer be accepting any more art entries when midnight strikes! Make sure you have your entry in before then and finish up any touches you may have needed to add input on.

Keep in mind, you can still submit Crossword, Scavenger Hunt and Word Search entries.

Results on the winning entries of the Art competition will be announced on Sunday, March 20th.

The time is: 9:49 PM ; go by this post's time. ;)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • Here's my entry for the art contest. Hope the link works.

Unova's Autumn Festival

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Kaori please let me submit mine. I finished on Wednesday and only get internet today. I'm trying to upload it or perhaps I'll just attach it to this. I didn't know it'll be midnight Australia time :( It's still morning here. Trying to do this on a mobile phone is hard.

Spoiler:

The flying Emolga's too big >!< It was the only way to make it clear enough so y'all could see the acorns it was holding... =3

Done! Please accept.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It was midnight America time actually, I'm fine with allowing you just to fit in the entry then...but as for Kaori, up to her whether she's fine with it too. XD

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • WTF? There's no 14 Dow-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Curse you 7. Across and you 2. Down e_o

THIS. e_o I would've said that for 9 Down as well, but the answer finally hit me. I can't believe I didn't figure about it sooner; I've known that trivia for quite a while. >_>

At first I thought they were being clever with 2 Down, but then I learned that they were being really clever with it. Technically, there's a bunch of possibilties! >_>

But yeah...7 Down is aggravating me. It seemed so easy at first. I changed my answer, thinking it was simple yet again, but 4 Down had to go and butcher it! T_T

EDIT: Never mind...stupid mirror-in-a-mirror scenarios.

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years

• Well take a look through B/W's threads, you'll see what I mean (big clue).

took one, and i found this interesting thingy that masterball can be obtained a second time from a black man in a PC. But still cant think of a phrase that suits all the boxes and the already found words :| any more clue please? :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The other parts of Unova's Autumn Festival will be extended for a few more days so we can count up entries and all. Anyway!

Art Competition Winners

This time around it's...

aragornbird
    Scarf
    zappyspiker

Yeaaah it's a draw. :D Emblems will be given out later etc, but congrats guys. And to aragornbird; you seem to win most art competitions on PC... XD There were other really good entries butttt we wanted to limit it to three, so. :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back