• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unpopular Pokemon.....Do you like them?

The Red Chain

I love unpopular Pokemon, especially ones that are almost NEVER seen in the metagame.
    It's so fun to whip out one that's been Smeargle buffed and totally rape. XD

My favorite unpopular Pokemon has to be:

Magikarp.
    Unpopular Pokemon.....Do you like them?

Bow before his awesome god-destroying might.
    You dare defy his fishyness? Shame on you fools! >O
    He will smite you with his Splash Attack!

Last edited:

teng23

Nidoking Kicks buttox
    Years
    • HB
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    i never hear people mention crogunk... especially in the series, he is one BA pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Croagunk is just so cool.
    I don't know if he's unpopular or not but I think he is just awesome. Don't know why he has to evolve into something like Toxicroak though, not so keen on him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    There are 493 pokemon so far. So obviously, there are unpopular ones. SOme examples seem to be Paras, Jynx, Swalot, Mamoswine, Muk, Fearow, but the list could go on.

So, do any of you like the pokemon in the shadows? The ones they never seem to mention?
    I like Mamoswine & Fearow.

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
    I love Delibird~ I don't know if its really "unpopular" but it's not good in a battle so I'm guessing it usually gets over looked. But on the other hand, I can't stand Jynx either. And its pre-evolution? YUCK. Even worse. But thats just my opinion. C:

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
    I love unpopular Pokemon, and I tend to always want to use them. I hate when Diamond/Pearl came out and everyone was using the typical Pokemon and everyone had the same damn team. I'm trying to use less populars with my Heart Gold team but it's a bit hard since there's like half the selection if you want to go natural and only use hg/ss pokemon.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
    SOme unpopular pokemon I like are crobat and mamoswine. I didnt think Mamoswine was unpopular I meaan he is a awesome ice type. And crobat is awesome as well.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Ha, most of the time I like an unpopular pokemon because it's unpopular xD
    Dunsparce, stantler, delibird, chimecho, shuckle, parasect, and sunkern are just a few of my favorites that most people ignore/dislike xD

Back