• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unrealistic Things

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    What are some strange things you noticed. Not glitches. For example, I found my Entei on Water. How can an Entei be on water?

HazerDrago0n

Hazed~
    Years
    Nothing really strange has happened to me, yet. I've heard stories of Pokemon releasing themselves but it hasn't happened to me. I WAS kinda surprised when I saw Hoppip in the water but then I thought about it and maybe they can glide above it.

SleepyGomamon

I do NOT taste like ramen
    Years
    I think a really wierd thing is how eager ghost pokemon are to K.O themselves with curse. The same thing goes with pokemon with Belly Drum...I mean, logically, most creatures aren't going to INTENTIONALLY faint when someone is trying to beat them up.

Years
    I think that in pokemon yellow Prof. Oak can't remeber his own grandson's name when you first get to name your rival. I think he says something along the lines of "This is my grandson you've been rivals since your was a baby. Oh, what was his name again" Senile old fool :)

Years
    Let's see now... 'M an' Missingno., the Mew glitch, green has no Struggle -- run outta PP in a battle an' get stuck, the trainer w/ lvl 50 pokes in Viridian on my Silver now has only glitch-pkmn, lingering sound on Ice Beam, glitch city, an' the stuff that ya can do on Cinnabar's East coast... XD

Back