• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Unsolved Mysteries? Pokemon Z Evidence?

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    i want to play pokemon prequels! seriously, prequel of pokemon xy would be good :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    i want to play pokemon prequels! seriously, prequel of pokemon xy would be good :)

This is something that I can agree on as well. Also, what's weird about Zygarde, is that people already know it is there, and even hypothesize what it is doing, as said in its pokedex entry, so I find this a little strange that it was basically already discovered.
    Also, reading its pokemon x dex entry, it states that when the Kalos regions ecosystem falls into dissary, it appears and reveals its secret power. Different form confirmed?

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    People have been talking about a different form for Zygarde, but what
    if it got a Mega evolution? There's no offical rule saying that they won't
    release any gen 6 Megas at all during the 6th gen...
    None I saw, that is...

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I think this thread is completely off topic, it's a Pokemon X and Y section not a future gaming section.
    Can a mod just locked this since they are not really talking about X and Y at all

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I think this thread is completely off topic, it's a Pokemon X and Y section not a future gaming section.
    Can a mod just locked this since they are not really talking about X and Y at all
    In my opinion, it is a perfectly fine discussion to have here and we welcome it. It's not something new to discuss the possible third game or sequel(s) of the newest main series, especially when said games leaves the doors open for such possibility... and we all know it's inevitable, if not a third game then maybe sequels.

Regardless, this still very much as to do with X and Y and what we can take from it and its mysteries that are left unanswered. No one is forcing you to take part in this one discussion if you don't want to, but it's here to stay as long as it lasts.

However, these kind of remarks are off topic, so I please ask that if you ever have any questions or concerns about the forum and would like it to come to our attentions, then just send either myself or Suicune a private message and we'll see what we can do.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    If Zygarde is on the cover he should probably get a new from, he just doesn't look...attractive, certainly not worth a cover.

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
    Years
    I don't see why Zygarde needs a new forme or make-over to be showcased as the cover Pokemon for Z -.- He looks perfectly badass to me~

Anyway, I'm basically sold on the idea that we'll be getting Z and not a two-game sequel like B2/W2.

I believe its involvement will be something along the lines of:

"There have been reports of random earthquakes throughout the Kalos Region. There has been no official statement, but the cause of the tremors seems to be linked to the heinous activity of Team Flare; an underground group composed of wealthy men and women united in their goal to make the world-quote, unquote-"beautiful"."

Basically, the game plays out as normal with a few differences (Tremors occurring during dialogue sequences, three or four new events related to the tremors and/or Team Flare). When you reach the climax of the story (Reviving Xerneas/Yvetal to defeat Lysandre), Zygarde emerges from the ground in an effort to stop your battling because of its effects on the ecosystem of Kalos. Lysandre simply sees the Pokemon's intrusion as another stone along his path of righteousness and attempts to defeat it, which ultimately leads to failure. It is now up to you to defeat Zygarde to quell its rage (Capturing is impossible at this point). Upon doing so, the events play out as they did in X/Y with Lysandre and the majority of Team Flare dying in the collapse of their base.

In the post-game, upon defeating the Champion and returning home, you receive a message from Sycamore via Holocaster asking you to meet him at his Lab. When you arrive, the Professor explains that he's looked into the strange phenomena surrounding Zygarde's appearance and the earthquakes throughout Kalos and has determined their hypocenter to be within Terminus Cave! He advises you to be cautious because Zygarde may still be lurking within the cave and is likely to be in an agitated state.

At this point, you can battle and capture Zygarde. However, Xerneas and Yvetal are mysteriously absent...until you show Sycamore the captured Zygarde! He informs you of two locations where the fossilized remains of Xerneas and Yvetal may be since they weren't found in the rubble of Team Flare's base.

^Gods, I ranted. ._.

Pinta77

Also, reading its pokemon x dex entry, it states that when the Kalos regions ecosystem falls into dissary, it appears and reveals its secret power. Different form confirmed?

Look, if there's one thing we should know by now, it's that the pokedex entries are complete BS. For example, Pokemon Fire Red pokedex entry for grimer. "Sludge exposed to X rays from the moon transformed into Grimer. It loves feeding on filthy things." The moon gives off x rays!? Should we be worried?

Anyway, I'm just saying don't rely on the pokedex for any hints.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    All/most of the mysteries will be solve soon enough since data mining is always possible.
    One of the thing I know is there is 2-3 unknown item in the coding that I haven't un encrypted it yet. (There fairy gem in the coding btw)
    But it seems Z will got to new region and new pokemon since they tease us in game and haven't put any data related to Z either. (No point of changing Zygarde form to 1 since it won't go through and crash the game)

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    As good as X/Y are I think there's room for them to do a Z version in the short term and sequels a few years down the line. There are certainly enough little bits & pieces scattered around Kalos that could be groundwork for sequels and enough little things they could do to make a Z version in the interim.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I wonder if ''Pokemon Z'' will reveal a new region within Kalo that has completely new Pokemon .
    There was a person who claim to be from nether Kanto , Jotho , Hoenn , Sinnoh or Unova.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Look, if there's one thing we should know by now, it's that the pokedex entries are complete BS. For example, Pokemon Fire Red pokedex entry for grimer. "Sludge exposed to X rays from the moon transformed into Grimer. It loves feeding on filthy things." The moon gives off x rays!? Should we be worried?

Anyway, I'm just saying don't rely on the pokedex for any hints.

But that's completely different because that is talking about something different than the Pokemon itself. There isn't a lot of instances where they lie about the Pokemon itself, and saying that it has a secret power that it will unveil when it comes to the surfaces isn't something we should shrug off. I don't think that they would lie about something like this.
    On another note, why does everyone hate the form idea? They may be used a lot, but nothing says that they shouldn't. In my opinion, it would be like if everyone complained about evolutions being overused.

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
    Years
    I wonder if ''Pokemon Z'' will reveal a new region within Kalo that has completely new Pokemon .
    There was a person who claim to be from nether Kanto , Jotho , Hoenn , Sinnoh or Unova.

A new region withing Kalos would be cool... But if they do Pokemon Z (which by now I am almost certain they will), I have a funny feeling that they might do something like what they did with Gen V, by adding new routes and changing the geography of others. I mean, looking at the in-game map of Kalos, they have used most of the available space but I still think there could be room for new routes in the lower-middle section and even maybe ones that go deeper into the mountains to the top-left. I mean, what's with that random mountain directly below Lumiose? I think that we might somehow be able to get there in the sequel.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    There are theories after very game is released. There is definitely the possibility of a Pokemon Z, but I could see it being more like a Platinum or Emerald than an entirely new game. I don't like the name Pokemon Z, but the name also doesn't affect whether I buy the game or not.

Back