• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Until Dawn

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I guess it's like a lover role since they're the same person, so if one dies the other will too.
    Maybe the psycho can be "cured" later on, which would essentially be their "death" but josh would live on.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    An actual map has not been posted nor given to anyone yet, no. The only available information is what you see in the phase post.

Knowledge of the game is not required, as I describe your environment when you go to perform actions. Knowing where certain things, like benches, are just allows you to skip that part of the description, basically.

And if you're confused, you can send me a PM choosing to do pretty much anything, within reason. Unless you're presented with a specific choice by me, it's mostly just up to you to explore and try to figure things out. If you present me with an illogical or impossible action, it will simply fail. And since you have unlimited actions per phase, the only thing to worry about is which areas you head to, which isn't a problem during this phase as you have limited choices.

Pretty much everything will open up next phase. This is just to ease people into things, lol. If you have any questions at all, PM me, and I'll be happy to answer them.

edit: Also, please refrain from sharing details of your choices here in the thread. For one thing, it would be a bad idea letting your enemies know what you're doing, and secondly I've noticed a bit of a flaw in that I cannot avoid having certain information in the PMs I send without a certain amount of detail. The flaw being that people could easily learn who's what role depending on the situations they find themselves in, should they share it publicly. As a penalty, sharing any such information will result in your role being publicly revealed, and keep in mind that there's no lynches; your choices are what matter, and having your role revealed makes you far more susceptible to death.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    No, reveal votes replace lynch votes.

I'd rather not vote for no one - we're not killing anyone directly, after all, we're just giving ourselves more information. I wonder though, the OP says revealed players are easier to kill - do you think that means it makes the choices surrounding them more deadly or just that they're easier to pick off because they're revealed?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Probably a combination of the two. It's best to proceed with caution when revealing. Revealing the wrong character cold be disastrous.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Could be a mix of both idk. No matter which one is, the point is that it makes the revealed one more susceptible to death. As the innos are typically larger in number, it might be a good idea if we revealed noone, as chances to reveal one are higher.

Edit : Welp, ninja'd

Edit2 : Jd o/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    True, I forgot we don't need to kill the Wendigos to win, just survive. In that case there's no need to risk it to find one yet.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Well, I'm gonna break this awkward silence that haunted this game over the last 3 days and vote.
    I'm actually going to sleep and more than 72 hours passed already.

[Reveal] Noone

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Speaking of which, I will be ending this phase tonight. Things will start to get going a bit more tomorrow, hopefully.

If you guys want, you can start sending me your actions on Skype instead of over PM. It would probably be both easier on me and will help keep my PM box less cluttered, lol. You can also just continue through PM, if you prefer.

And starting tomorrow, I'll be on a class trip to NYC. I likely won't be on much, but I'll try to check Skype/my PMs as often as I can. Actions might go a bit more slowly, and I might extend the phase if people need more time to do actions because of that, but otherwise I should be home in time to end the phase around the 72 hour mark.

Back