• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Up to my neck in Pinecos

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    If the title doesn't tell you enough, I have nearly 3 boxes of pineco breeds that didn't meet the criteria for me. I was looking to make a Sturdy one with 0 speed and 31 in everything else, I got two with overcoat; but none with Sturdy. That being said a pretty good portion of them have perfectly decent competitive stats, just not perfection. If you would like one of them I would be quite happy to give them to someone who wants to try their hand at breeding(or have a free competitive Pineco if luck is on your side).

On top of purging my boxes, I am also interested in picking up other "breedjects" to jump start some of my own breeding. If you aren't interested in Pinecos I have several boxes of good breeds and other spare odds and ends I would part with.

Completed: ready to be closed.

Last edited:
    Years
    If the title doesn't tell you enough, I have nearly 3 boxes of pineco breeds that didn't meet the criteria for me. I was looking to make a Sturdy one with 0 speed and 31 in everything else, I got two with overcoat; but none with Sturdy. That being said a pretty good portion of them have perfectly decent competitive stats, just not perfection. If you would like one of them I would be quite happy to give them to someone who wants to try their hand at breeding(or have a free competitive Pineco if luck is on your side).

On top of purging my boxes, I am also interested in picking up other "breedjects" to jump start some of my own breeding. If you aren't interested in Pinecos I have several boxes of good breeds and other spare odds and ends I would part with.

i am interested in a pineco. I have a lot of panchams i breeded

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
    Sure, that would be fantastic. I have a completed 6 IV Ferroseed; but not a 0 Speed. Would you like a Pineco, or something else?

I added both of your FCs, Just open a trade with me if you see me on. My IGN is Joe.

Yes Pineco Will do as I need a spinner in my team haha will online after another 10 hours

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back