• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Upcoming Sonic Games

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) - PS3 and XBox360
    Promotional Image
    This will mark the 15th anniversary of the series and this is a remake or retelling of the original Sonic The Hedgehog game for the Sega Genesis. Also it features a new character named Silver the Hedgehog (said to have some relevance with Blaze the cat from Sonic Rivals)

Sonic Rivals - PSP
    In-Game Screenshot
    This is a new game for the PSP coming this fall. It features 2.5D gameplay, as players scramble to reach the end of a level before the other players do (whether they are computer-controlled or live opponents). Presumably, it otherwise plays very much like the older titles in the series. Silver the Hedgehog also appears in this game.

Sonic Wild Fire - Wii
    Promotional Image
    New Sonic game for Wii. It will be a completely different game than its Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 counterpart, Sonic the Hedgehog and will take full advantage of the Wii's unique and innovative controller. The game is played by holding the Wii remote sideways, like a NES controller. It is then tilted left or right to move Sonic.

--------------------------

I think alot of the new games sound promising, especially the remake of the original game.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    What I meant by retell and remake is that it won't be the same game, more of a new game based on the old one. Sort of like Fire Red and Leaf Green vs. Red and Blue.

Ice Kid

Master of Ice Pokemon!
    Years
    I just think it's funny that all the new sonic games are coming out for new next gen systems (cept PSP) so if I wanted to play them all I would have to have a PS3/360, PSP, and a Wii. though the Wii game sounds better.

Back