• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Update: Have multiple shiny/ non shiny events. Offers please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Event Meloetta

Event Genesect

Event Diance

Event Keldeo

Event Pokeball Vivillon

Event Deoxys

Tornadus

Shiny:

Gengar (Japan)

Treecho (Germany)

Milotic (Event, Germany)

Kyogre

Rayquaza

Ho-oh

Metagross

Charizard (KB Japan)

Latios

Shaymin (Event, Korean)

Greninja (KB, French)

Machamp

Arcanine

Dragonite (Blk & Wht Gift)

Porygon (KB)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    I'm interested in shiny rayquaza I have shiny gligar and dialga and giratina interested

Years
    Kyreum, zygarde, shiny rayquaza, xearneas... interested?

In interested in your Latins, shiny charizard, and gengar

If the Zygarde and Xearneas are both shiny, I would be interested in those for Gengar and Charizard?

I don't have latios anymore.

I'm interested in shiny rayquaza I have shiny gligar and dialga and giratina interested

have all of those, no thanks.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    If the Zygarde and Xearneas are both shiny, I would be interested in those for Gengar and Charizard?

erm... Zygarde and Xerneas are both shiny-locked, meaning that they have to be hacked to get their shinies.

So unless an official shiny event giveaway is happening for those two, then they're hacked. though i doubt that we can distribute shiny xerneas and zygarde around anyway. =/

...just an fyi, though.

edit:
    anyway, i'm interested with your shiny Porygon.
    Here's a list of my available shinies: https://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=17042

Years
    I'm interested in shiny Milotic :D *edit* and shiny Rayquaza. I have a shiny Latias I'm willing to offer for Rayquaza. not sure what you'd want for Milotic.

I already have shiny latias, so do you have any other shiny offers at all? Or event pokemon?

erm... Zygarde and Xerneas are both shiny-locked, meaning that they have to be hacked to get their shinies.

So unless an official shiny event giveaway is happening for those two, then they're hacked. though i doubt that we can distribute shiny xerneas and zygarde around anyway. =/

...just an fyi, though.

edit:
    anyway, i'm interested with your shiny Porygon.
    Here's a list of my available shinies: https://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=17042

Thanks for the heads up!

Otalkusan

Lemon Trainer
    Years
    I already have shiny latias, so do you have any other shiny offers at all? Or event pokemon?

I only have non-legendary shinies. As for events I have a Celebi and a Deoxys.

For non-legendary shinies I have Dragalge, Wigglytuff, Luvdisc, Bergmite, Sandshrew, Qwilfish, Galvantula, Venusaur, Charizard, Greninja, Delphox, Trevenant, Gourgeist, Magmortar and Sableye and also two shiny Vivillions but I don't think I want to trade them.

Years

I only have non-legendary shinies. As for events I have a Celebi and a Deoxys.

For non-legendary shinies I have Dragalge, Wigglytuff, Luvdisc, Bergmite, Sandshrew, Qwilfish, Galvantula, Venusaur, Charizard, Greninja, Delphox, Trevenant, Gourgeist, Magmortar and Sableye and also two shiny Vivillions but I don't think I want to trade them.

Would you do 2 for 1 for Rayquaza? Gourgeist and sableye?

Years
    I'd be willing, but I have to ask if there's anything you'd be willing to take for that Milotic? I'd do a few normal legendaries for it, as in 3 for 1. I just really love shinies <3 and Milotic is one of my favorites.

I already have all the legendary pokemon in game. I am looking for an event for Milotic . Like genesect shiny or Darkrai shiny. But, I will trade rayquaza for gourgeist and sableye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back