• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[UPDATED] Bad news. Again. And...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Yesterday, I heard from my father, that the news said that there will be power outage for about 1-2 hours in several places in my city, due to the maintenance of some of their electric generators. So for the heads up, if I suddenly not replying in the PC Battle Server, or maybe in everywhere else, or unable to connect here, I think this could be the cause. Maybe I have noted on several previous blog entries, that my current internet connection was relying much on the electricity, so if it's down, I'm unable to connect.

I just hope that I can be much more active, and for the maintenance to be finished soon. But that doesn't mean that everything is bad though, for I have gotten the airplane ticket order at the same day.

Back