• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[UPDATED] What?! Is imgur back in action? Or not.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • tumblr_mv3znqWJVi1ql5m19o4_r1_500.gif

Thank goodness, it's been 3,000 years, er... I meant months. Or is it?

Today, I was unable to sleep, and I was about to check several Showdown server, and wow, I was surprised! Suddenly I find that I can see the PC Battle Server logo's image, and I was like, you gotta be kidding me! And then I checked imgur's site, and looks like it's not replaced with the usual block that I see since several months ago, even though it's not filled with the black theme like I used to see. But it's still ok, for me.

This makes me remember when I discussed about Fanfiction site and imgur block in about a week ago, and y'know how I was not amused when I was seeing the site get replaced with blocked message and mess my surfing experience in this forum and everywhere as well, but I hope this will change now, that imgur is now open once again, and I hope it'll last for eternity.

That's all for now, and I hope you all have a good day!

EDIT: I have rechecked imgur at this hour, and it's blocked again...

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    So... Imgur was supposedly unblocked in your country a while back... & once you've checked later on, it's blocked again...

picard-facepalm.jpg

This is so called for.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Indonesia's internet services blocking a ton of useful websites makes me sad...

Back