• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Uploading Rom Hack screenshots

leafeon9697

Professor Hawthorne
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2019
    Hi! I'm trying to upload a new ROM hack I have been working on for testers and I am wondering what the image size needs to be for the screenshots. I noticed in the hacks that have seen posted the screenshots sections looked similar across the board. Thanks!

PS sorry for all the posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    240 by 160 seems to be the average size of a hack's screenshots, especially for those using a GBA game for the base. Since that's what your hack is based on, you can go with that size: 240 by 160.

And don't worry about all the questions! =) We're here to help all members!

If you want to add something to or change your post, there's a button you can click in the lower-right of your post to edit it. It looks like this:
    Uploading Rom Hack screenshots

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    To add to that, whatever program you're using to run your hacks should have a screenshot function - it'll just be a case of clicking that and uploading the images as they are.

Back