• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Uploading ROMs to a slot-1 cartridge??

Zephi

He who cannot learn.
    Years
    I'm slow, so I need to be told exactly how to get my Platinum ROM onto a NDS cartridge so I can enjoy my hacks on the road.
    Help would be greatly thanked.

Also if there's already a guide, take this thread down and point me to it, please.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    If I'm understanding what you're trying to ask, it isn't possible because the ROM can only be written to a cartridge once. If it's a flashcart. it's a different story.

Zephi

He who cannot learn.
    Years
    I'm pretty sure that's what the thing said on the website. It was for that R4 and some M3 Real flashcart product. I thought maybe that was it but I just got lost reading about itand it pretty much confused me.
    Edit: Maybe someone could send a pm, of a link to a helpful site, or a tutorial? I apologize if this seems rather blunt and nagging.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Well it is pretty easy If you need any help just pm me. A slot 1 card cannot play gba games without some sort of slot-2 add on like EZ Flash 3 in 1. Or you can buy a slot-2 device that will play gba rom and DS roms in most cases.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    hmmm i have a similar thing but with gba games for now since i wanna play my hack through my gba sp once im done making it

if anyone can point me in the direction of where to buy the stuff needed and how to do it that would help alot(and just clarifying i need gba not ds stuff)

Back