• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UR FAVORITE POKEMON?!

Years
  • HAROO~ COOKIE HERE~
    hey guys i just wanted asku whuts ur favorite pokemon?
    and really i think your choices actually reflect on ur characteristics
    so whuts mine?
    mines blaziken since i wanted to try out martial arts but never had the time too
    and swadloon bcuz i had that period of time when i was lonely and without friends
    but when swadloon evolved i was happy felt like i stretched my hand out to i and said everything will be ok, ill be ur first friend!!
    oh and ur not limited to 1 so feel free!

Years
  • The Round Table is for serious thread relating to things like news, the sciences, politics and philosophy etc. I'm going to shunt this over to Pokemon General where it fits a lot better and I'll come back and post later.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • There is a lot of them that I love.
    But my favorite is the Cubone/Marowak line <3
    I love the story behind these Pokemon, and they look sooo nice!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Well not much of surprise here, I love Buizel! Its cute, packs a decent punch, and its signature move, Aqua Jet is cool!

As for others, Frogadier has recently been climbing up the ranks, Gible is just awesome, and Sceptile for being my favorite Hoenn starter final evolution and first mega I had.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Definitely Mightyena. Closest thing we have to a wolf.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Mewtwo has always been my favourite. When I was younger, Mewtwo was hands down the greatest thing about Pokemon. During Red, I was so intrigued by the extracts on Cinnabar Island and I couldn't wait to find this enigmatic creation. When my little brother got into Pokemon, I gave him the majority of my merchandise. However, the one thing which remains is my Burger King Mewtwo toy, the very same one which accompanied me to the cinema to see the first movie. :3

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Lilligant is currently my favourite Pokemon. I always try to carry a Lilligant in my team if available and there is a certain elegance to her which I find very appealing. My first Shiny Pokémon caught through the Pokenav was a Shiny Petilil now Lilligant which is a mainstay on my team. The Flowering Pokemon has helped me through many playthroughs. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Gotta give it to this lil fella

UR FAVORITE POKEMON?!

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • I have so many favorites that it's definitely hard to choose even a handful. But at the top of the list, I'd say Pikachu's line, Klinklang, Porygon, Espurr/Meowstic, Chandelure, Drifblim, Bisharp, Reuniclus, Scrafty, Hydreigon, and Shaymin have been long-time stays, with plenty of others right on up there.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Braixen. A recent favorite, but I've latched onto that design immensely. And am SO SO pleased they chose to have it in Pokken Tournament instead of Delphox.

This Pokemon resonates with me on a level I can't explain. The colors of the design all go so well together, the concept is clever and concise (such as the broomstick tail wand, that is so brilliant), and the feminine beauty is so cute. I find Braixen to be the cutest Pokemon of all time, because it's not trying as hard to be cute. (Like Fennekin, who I find to be more boring and generic) It's more just like a pretty little teenage girl than some child that is poking you for attention. Because of that, I also feel like I can see myself in Braixen. It feels like a Pokemon that captures my personality more, because I really do feel like the way it looks. (Other than the pretty part, but still) It's kind of in that awkward middle phase.

Also, I don't really hate Delphox. It's just I find its design is sometimes... awkwardly portrayed. Its models in X and Y are atrocious, whilst its artwork is beautiful and nice. But it just feels more masculine and Gandolf, whilst Braixen is more like an anime magical girl.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • My most favorite...
    ...has always been Sneasel. It's a bipedal, evil weasel that can outspeed basically anything that's unevolved. What saddens me, though, is its 4x weakness to Fighting.

For some reason, my favorite Legendary Pokémon is Regigigas. Ignoring its hindering ability, it is freaking powerful. Also it looks pretty badass. Maybe we can permanently get rid of Slow Start and it can compete in Übers.

Mettaton

Drama! Action! Romance!
    Years
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

If not for legendaries, then Zorua.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Years
  • Lucario because it looks really cool and they did a great job with him in the movie.
    Buizel because it's cool AND cute at the same time, that's a pretty rare combo.
    Lopunny because of... reasons.

I don't think these choices reflect on my characteristics. I'm not cool or cute, I just like cool and cute things.

Last edited:

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon is actually a tie between 2 Pokemon. First is obviously Pancham. Pancham became my favorite from the very moment I saw it in 2014, before I played X and Y (I didn't stay in the Pokemon news so I didn't see it get revealed before the game released), and it was mostly because of that it is a panda, and pandas are my favorite animals because they are cute and adorable. It also became my favorite due to that it was part of my favorite type, Fighting, which honestly didn't become my favorite type until after I completed White 2 where half my team was composed of fighting types.

The 2nd Pokemon is Zoroark. This one didn't land in my favorites until late last year exactly on Halloween and this Pokemon has really started to grow on me. For one, Dark type is my 2nd favorite type (it could've been my favorite along with Fighting if it wasn't for a couple of Pokemon and one Dark type move), so it really helped me to like Zoroark because it had that typing. Second, is Illusion. I just love this ability as it allows you to play tricks on your opponent and I love doing that. Third, I just love its design, I think it looks cool, but at the same time also extremely cute.

Back