• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ur favorite Poketuber?

Whoomay

Hand me a bottle of Rum mate!
Years
  • Yay ORAS is out!
    That sucks that i wont get the games cuz i dont even have a 3ds... ;( But hey i can still watch the let's play's of Omega Ruby :P made by my favorite Poketubers! So that i thought that some people heve the same problem and will do the same thing i decided to make a discussion thread about your fave Poketubers! Who is your favorite Pokeuber? Why do you like him/her?

GIMME UR OPINION!

Years
  • Ive only recently started watching shadypenguinn's video's. I came across some of his X & Y Wifi Battle commentaries and just started watching a bunch of them. He's pretty cool, sometimes I feel like he's playing it up too much for his audience, but that may just be me personally.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • I have been watching Shadypenguinn's videos since 5k subscribers, so over a year now. He is awesome! I have been following his ORAS Lets Play and playing along, so thats fun. He truly cares about his subscribers and is really engaging.

Laylaw

"Smell ya later!" - Blue
    Years
  • I totally adore TheJWittz. Some of his videos are really hilarious. I also watch a lot of those that battle on Battle Revolution.

I also just started LP'ing with my boyfriend, I started 3 days ago, I think. Here's a video if anyone's interested in Pixelmon. :P (www.youtube.com/user/laylipop)

Last edited:

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Haydunn and Blame Truth are my main men. Both have a sense of humour and have the right attitude in not taking pokemon battles too seriously and just having fun with it.

Years
  • Marriland, easily. I've been watching his videos since 2007 with his Diamond Adventure, and I remember reading his walkthrough way back. And i'm still present to his site, he's made a lot of detailed walkthroughs and video series, and in 2012 jumped on the Nuzlocke train and created the Wedlocke challenge. So I think i'll be on his boat for a while to come.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Dookieshed and NateWantsToBattle are fairly entertaining individually, but their collaborative channel, NateAndDookie, has me laughing harder than anything else ever has. Their X/Y wonderlocke in particular is a good example of one of them having rotten luck with the Wonder Trade while the other keeps getting good stuff.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2014
    TheJWittz is the Youtube Pokemon king.

Although Nate is pretty cool too. His covers are great. Anyone here used to watch BlameTruth?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • There's a few I watch but the main one I keep up with at the moment is TheKingNappy, I know he might not be for everyone but I love how enthusiastic he gets about everything lol xD I just find him really entertaining and it's through him and his X and Y FFAs that I've become more aware of other Pokétubers, like shadypenguinn as has already been mentioned. Loving his (Nappy's) ORAS playthrough at the moment - it's been keeping me going cause I've to wait till Friday to get my copy lol :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    TheJWittz is the Youtube Pokemon king.

Although Nate is pretty cool too. His covers are great. Anyone here used to watch BlameTruth?
    Please don't double post on purpose unless you have special reasons for it.
    Kindly, the moderator

Years
  • Hey Poke monoplayer, we've actually already got a thread discussing Pokemon YouTubers, so I'm going to merge this thread over there for you!

MERGED.

Years
  • My favs are TheJWittz and HoodlumScrafty. TheJWittz is super interesting when it comes to Pokemon facts and HoodlumScrafty just entertains me when I'm bored.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Jwittz. For some reason I like watching his Pokemon Fact of the Day episodes and I keep coming back at some of his older episodes just to remind myself about why I like Pokemon in the first place. He's also one of the proofs of Pokemon's fanbase, young adults who have kept their love of Pokemon and Nintendo for all these years.

Munchingorange. I love his lets plays and his nasal voice.

Shofu. I love watching some of his wifi battles. He's one of the tubers that got me intrigued in Pokemon Battling.

And I'm not sure if I should count him but ProJared and his FireRed Nuzlocke run has got to be one of the more unforgettable things that I've watched.

Back