• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ur favorite Saiyan is... *^_~*

Dittochu

oops...
    Years
    I think the best saiyan is teen gohan in the cell saga. But now, I really think that Goku is the best.

-Dittochu

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Vegeta is the best in my book as a fighter.
    Radditz, Garlic Jr., and Emperor Pilaf has the best VA who does other animes: Chiba Shigeru(Kuwabara-Yu Yu Hakusho)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The best saiyan is got to be Goku hands down. I also liked Gohan(when he fought against Cell), Trunks, and Vegeta. But Goku owns all. ^___^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Meh, I think I like Teen Gohan from the Cell saga the most. Other than that, I like Goku. But keep in mind that GT isn't even part of my opinion. -__-

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Vegets, hands down. He's the coolest character on the show! Many personalities from modern Animes were even modeled after him (Kaiba comes to mind).

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I would have said, Vegita before the Buu Saga, and GT. But I have to go with the "world's protector" Goku, he's just all around a great full blooded Saiyan.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Mine would be Goku, but not today's Goku, young Goku. He was so carefree and naive and thought he could do anything(he could), I just thought that was great.

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    mine is chibi goku from GT cause I think that the youg ss3 look better, and I can't wait till friday when he goes ss4 (in canada) its so new, it a ss but he doesn't have yellow/gold/blonde hair

Back