• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ur lucky pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_elite

HAck LoVer!
Years
  • Hey all trainers outthr !!
    Just write down the name of ur favourite or lucky pokemon.
    it can b ur starter orany othr pokemon!!
    By the way min is BLAZIKEN

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • My Crobat from Pokemon Sapphire!
    I caught her as a Golbat in Victory Road just as a spur the moment type thing and she ended up being my first Pokemon to evolve via Happiness. :D

I was so upset when I had to let her go, but her son kept her legacy alive... until the Aussie Storms of 2005 hit and he sadly lost his life. :'(

Just thinking about her makes me sad... :(

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
  • My starter Squirtle! *Well thats dumb* But I love it. It's been with me since the start, always had good luck with him =) I love my Squirtle!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    My lucky Pokémon from Ruby has to be Blaziken. When it turned out to be a shiny, it entered a new level of awesome and I felt lucky. And then when he evolved and we beat Gym after Gym, I knew it was a great Pokémon to have.
    Plus he did a lot of attack to Groudon early on which made catching it easier. Pure luck? Yes. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    My favorite pokemon ever is Heracross. And not only is he my favorite, i think that you could make a good case for it being the best pokemon up to R/S/E. w/STAB Megahorn (180 ATK), STAB Reversal, Endure, and Rock Slide to get rid of flying types, as well as great attack and decent speed stats, Heracross is definitely up there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hey all trainers outthr !!
    Just write down the name of ur favourite or lucky pokemon.
    it can b ur starter orany othr pokemon!!
    By the way min is BLAZIKEN
    plz dnt tlk lik dis wen ur on ma forumz

Favourite: Farfetch'd.
    Lucky? Now let's see... hmm... Delibird because of Present. :0

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • on my sapphire my shiny salamance it was the first ever wild bagon i found and it was shiny it lives in my master ball lol no way was i gonna kill it, it has never been beat in a battle :o

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Mt lucky one is probably my Cresselia. Beautiful, strong and Lunar! I always win with it. So yeah.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Fave: Swampert (First Pokemon Ever)
    Lucky: Jolteon (Beat so many people with it)
    Happiest: Crobat (Accidentally evolved it in Ruby!)

月Star

私の中心で照るこ? ??。
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    I consider Butterfree very lucky on my count. My favorite must be Ditto... :3

The Darkroom

Pretty Dang Snazzy
    Years
  • Favorite: Flareon
    Lucky: My Mew on Emerald version. My best friend gave it to me for my birthday a few years ago, and I've never lost with it.
    Edit: It's extra special to me because my friend moved away about a month after he gave me the Mew, and I haven't seen him much since then.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • My luckiest Pokemon is without a doubt my Manectric. I've gone through so many lucky shots with him in-game. When Manectric was in my party, I caught a Zapdos on my first Ultra Ball, frozen on 1HP. Also, Manectric was there when I captured my first shiny Pokemon, a pink Rhyhorn from the Safari Zone. It was almost unbelievable, and after this incident occured, I got really superstitious (in real life, I mean). I started to believe in luck. <3

Favorite will always be Sharpedo. It looks brutal and fierce, but very calm at the same time. Hard to describe, but that's just the way I feel.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • First of all, there's already a thread on which Pokémon you consider your luckiest right here. Second, there's a thread asking which is your favourite stickied at the top of the forum. Please make sure to check for existing threads on your topic before creating new ones.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back