• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Music sounds like a good idea right now...it's too quiet here in the morning before my mother gets up. Of course, once she does she starts singing, making it anything but, but before then...

pkmin3033

I typically start my day with anime when I'm eating breakfast, but after that...yeah, need music when browsing and making the rounds on my most frequented sites, aha. It's weird to think that before I turned thirteen I hated listening to music in the background...

pkmin3033

I try not to listen to songs that make me want to dance or sing before 9am...well, I never want to dance (although apparently I strut if I'm listening to this...) but I spend almost as much time as my mother singing or humming. It's an involuntary response. A well-honed one, but still involuntary. xD

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Anyways, actually the reason I joined Facebook because of the game Restaurant City.

2009 times.

After few years of shut down, the game finally come back and rock and roll again. lol

Years
    I was never really into facebook games. Although there was a point in time I tried to stay on top of my friend leaderboards when Robot Unicorn Attack was on facebook. xD

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I was never really into facebook games. Although there was a point in time I tried to stay on top of my friend leaderboards when Robot Unicorn Attack was on facebook. xD

I don't even think that most of them can be considered as genuine games.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I went through a phase of being addicted to Facebook games, now they all seem to have the same concept making them too similar to each other.

pkmin3033

I played Farmville and Vampires: Masquerade (I think that was what it was called?) during my first year IT lessons at University, but that was mostly because everyone did. I gave it up pretty quick; I got bored of it, haha. Plus I got an iPod Touch for Christmas that year and then spent my spare time playing Pocket Frogs, which was far more addicting...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Never seen the appeal of those Facebook games. I think I'd rather play a little bit Pokemon Showdown and imagine people assuming I'm some really smart guy or something when they see me doing that. {XD}

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    When I first joined I was a massive player of Farmville. As time went on, my friends and I would move from one game to the next. From Farmville to Cafe Mania to The Hunger Games to Sims to 8 Ball Pool etc. It was fun back in those days. Now, I never play Facebook games. If someone sends me a request, I simply block the requests.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Can't you just block all those messages from those games? They never bothered me much thank goodness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back