• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

It is freezing cold today here. Not to mention the wind is ripping outside as well. Today is a nice day to stay inside and enjoy a nice cup of cocoa :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    God I would do anything for a freakin churro, haven't had one of those things in ages. :3

Tests tests tests tests tests tests, that's the mood right now. this week sucks but procrastination and PC r da best. :p

Sirfetch’d

I've never had a churro before. I hope they taste good!

They are so good! If you like cinnamon, you will like churros I think.

ur mcscused.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Dude I haven't seen a spork in so long. Like the only place I ever saw them was at KFC. -_-

Sirfetch’d

The spork has to be funniest invention I've ever seen. It's even supposed to be funny but it amuses me :')

They used to give us the worst sporks in school 8( It was impossible to eat anything with them haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    This thread is making me sooo hungry!! It's lunchtime too maybe I'll eat a quesadilla with peanut butter and honey

pkmin3033

I just had dinner...but no pancakes. I am profoundly disappointed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back