• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    It's 2 AM, my weekend has been in progress for two hours and so far I would not rate it highly. My internet is cripplingly slow at the moment. For some reason PokéCommunity seems to be fine (except images, which don't load) but most other sites, including speedtest, are going at about 1 Mb/s.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
    It's 2 AM, my weekend has been in progress for two hours and so far I would not rate it highly. My internet is cripplingly slow at the moment. For some reason PokéCommunity seems to be fine (except images, which don't load) but most other sites, including speedtest, are going at about 1 Mb/s.

Woo slow down there with your internets, dat high speed.

it is 10.24 where I am, I've just had my breakfast of a cup of tea and some chocolate digestives

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I ate pizza for breakfast.

Yes, I am that much of a pizza lover.

Jesus, I'm gonna get some odd looks for this but....

I don't like pizza. It's the melted cheese. Uuuugh. Ah well, almost 12PM here so I'll be eating lunch soon. Hot doooooogs ♪

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I mean, I've already given one of my friends enough strange reactions to not liking pizza. It's something I should come to expect from some people. :P

Besides, the melted cheese is precisely why I don't like cheeseburgers!

Oddly enough, I love cheeseburgers. Hate melted cheese in ANY other form, but on burgers it's ok? I confuse myself sometimes. also i don't like ketchup i guess i'm sinning now

pkmin3033

Mmm....food...come to think of it, it'll be lunchtime soon. I feel like something warm.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Ah good. I can't really think of any condiments I enjoy off the top of my head.

UPDATE: Just had delicious hotdogs. yummm

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    ...funny. I like pizza precisely because the cheese is melted. I don't like cheese unless it's melted.
    Ketchup is nice with fries only.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    @ both: last time I had them, they tasted funny. Like, I used to really love hotdogs when I was a kid and I had them frequently, but it got to the point where, as I got older, they got more and more....eh.

I prefer their weirder cousin, corndogs.

I don't think corndogs exist here.

I've never seen corndogs where I live (UK), but I really wanna try them. They seem cool.

pkmin3033

They have an American food aisle in the Tesco I shop at...you guys have some weird stuff. Like swirled peanut butter and jam. Or those lucky charm things. It's all so...colourful.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Um...hard to explain, really. Truth be told, I haven't had one in a while, but they taste different than hot dogs. To me, they're better, that have more of a...distinct taste, so to speak. I suppose it's the same thing as a hot dog just wrapped in corn bread, if that make sense? I guess its the corn bread that gives it a different flavor.

Huh. I guess I'll try one next time I get the chance.

EDIT: Just realised what they remind me of. They remind me of these weird battered chicken things that some chinese takeaways do.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    What's so bad about them, really? o.o I do understand they have a....rather acquired taste, but they're ok to me. :<

It's just like American food personified, everything fattening and fried. The hotdog flavor clashes and cornmeal is just gross too. I've never liked them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back