• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    We ordered curry, naan and rice from a very high-quality Indian restaurant not too far from where I live. The entire order was actually quite expensive, but it was my mother's birthday so she wanted a bit of splurging. We couldn't eat all of it so I'll be eating the leftovers tonight.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I was thinking of the brand, rather than the variety...cheestrings taste like plastic =/

I've never had any other variety of string cheese...probably because those put me off. xD

ur mcscused.

this is the king brand of string cheese, try this one instead.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
    I have a fascination with anything kitsch, but especially so when it comes to food. I've always wanted to try string cheese for that reason. I believe there's also a spray-can variety of it? *drool*

Haloumi is my cheese of the moment though. Sliced into shards and grilled = fab.

Years
    I find it so hard to believe just how many different cheese variants exist, and from different parts of the world too.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    not gonna lie i find string cheese disgusting. how does it even get all stringy like that? that can't be normal

my favourites are mozzarella, parmesan and pecorino. you need some kind of breath mint after the last two, though.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Ya I never understood how people can enjoy biting into sticks of string cheese. It's supposed to be enjoyed in thin strings people

pkmin3033

How about eating Wotsits when drunk? I can't imagine eating those when drunk...it'd be like eating mini orange clouds. Or those styrofoam things that are used to protect fragile things. I'd probably be too scared to eat them. xD

Lucid

Literally one of the greatest movies of all time.

My fav part is when the vaguely British cat gets hit by a bus and then reinflates like he's a fucking life raft or something. And they said hell like twice in the movie, as a little kid I was like omg they said a cussssss ;OOOO

and I hope you all become lactoseintolerant

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Hocus Pocus reminds me more of past PC members than it does the actual film (Luke, Erik etc.)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Two straight days of near 70 degree temperatures. Window open from the moment I wake up.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    its really overcast over here, but it's supposed to rain. i usually love it but my school has an outdoor campus so walking through it is gonna be a pain :why:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back