• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Good! I've noticed you being really involved in the community and I'm super glad. I can tell you're having a good time, and that makes everything that goes into running PC 10000% worth it.
    i have one very minor issue though its the fact ppl don't really answer VM's so is it better to use PM's instead?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • First of all, I just want to say that I stared at the treehouse page for 30 secs, then tried a ctrl+f "DCC" and "Daily" with no response... stared for another 30 secs, before I realized that this is the DCC.

I... also am lukewarm about HP series. I blame quidditch. I literally fell asleep trying to read the 4th book because of the giant quidditch section in the middle. Since then, it's movies only (and still hate quidditch scenes even as a movie).

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    First of all, I just want to say that I stared at the treehouse page for 30 secs, then tried a ctrl+f "DCC" and "Daily" with no response... stared for another 30 secs, before I realized that this is the DCC.

I... also am lukewarm about HP series. I blame quidditch. I literally fell asleep trying to read the 4th book because of the giant quidditch section in the middle. Since then, it's movies only (and still hate quidditch scenes even as a movie).
    I JUST noticed that this was the DCC. I had no idea we brought that back.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • But yea I totally am with you on the Quiddich. Way too much of it and it take way too long each time. :\
    The Quiddich was fun in the first few movies, but after that it feels very contrived like they're just trying to add filler to the movie. That, and the fact that school sports would be the first thing to go in the name of increasing security due to Voldemort's activities, but that never happened... somehow.

Years
  • I liked it in the sixth book because it was a nice break from the darkness surrounding everybody by that late in the series, the kids could be kids a little longer, and it served as a bit of an interregnum before the Deathly Hallows and the final conflict, haha.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Order of the Phoenix, even as a kid (until Deathly Hallows was released) was my favorite book. And the reason that book was so long was because she had to fill it up with so much moving around from point A to point B. But I don't know, something about it always made it so exciting for me. I love the book, I love the movie, I love the soundtrack.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I JUST noticed that this was the DCC. I had no idea we brought that back.

Thanks! You made me feel a lot better cause I thought that I'm the only one haha. I thought that I got too old for PC to the point that I can't even find the DCC now D:

Maybe it's because I'm not a big fan of any sports as is that reading about a fictional sports, even if it's magical, is not going to make it any better to me (didn't like Blitzball either in FF10, for example)

pkmin3033

The only thing worse than Blitzball in FFX was Chocobo racing, and that was only because in Blitzball you could eventually get good enough players to win. Chocobo racing just stayed bad...and both were needed for trophies in the remasters ._.

Triple Triad was the best.

pkmin3033

...why are we talking about FFX anyway. FFXII is so much better <3

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • oh man what big pile of poop blitzball was in FF 10 worst mini game in history of FF games by far :)

How freakin dare you. Blitzball was the best mini game in ANY FF ever.It was totally worth it to get Wakkas ultimate weapon, it was a blast, a hoot, and no-one can say otherwise

Why, just look at this kid-you're going to poo-poo his dreams?

blitzball.jpg

wtf is this

A cinematic god damn masterpiece. Oscars/Baftas/What ever awards I can think of all round

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back