• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I don't think there exists something that is actually universally despised. Except for me of course

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Tidus is sad, so Yuna suggests he laugh to feel better. 15 years later, people still cite this scene as "bad voice acting" (I think it was done on purpose), but people like me love cheese like this. xD

It's intentionally super forced and sound very, very fake. The whole point is that neither of them can actually laugh and so we get this. It's so good at being a terrible laugh that people actually thought that the VAs can't voice act at all.

I feel like I should like blitzball cause it's actually a purely math game in the end... but somehow I just don't like it. Blitzball is like sport manager minigame before we had dedicated sport manager simulation game.

FF6 and FF9 are my 2 favorite FFs too :D if you guys haven't played it yet, definitely pick it up whenever it goes on sale and drops below $10!

pkmin3033

Let me wallow in my pit already gawd

I've never really cared for sports minigames in any game, mostly because I hate sports games...it was worth it doing Blitzball, since I got a shiny trophy and Attack Reels out of it, but I loathed every second of it. In the end I built up a fairly good team, scored a couple of goals at the start of each match, then spent the rest of the match dribbling the ball around in circles whilst the entire team followed me.

pkmin3033

...did someone say despair?

Well, Itoshiki Nozomu was my first thought, but nobody knows about Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, so Monokuma was the next best thing.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • IIITTTTTTTTT'SSS PUNISHMENT TIME!!

That is not remotely close in terms of how creepy Danganronpa wants to be lol.

pkmin3033

Eh, Danganronpa isn't THAT creepy...well, the first two games aren't. Ultra Despair Girls, now, that is another story entirely...

Or maybe I just have a high tolerance for disturbing things. It takes something seriously messed up to freak me out these days.

Years
  • I regret sleeping on it now because it's nowhere to be found on the store now. It must have sold out or something. Then again, its regular price isn't even $20 so it's still rather cheap regardless.
    Boooo no. :(

Still worth it at that regular price, though.

Whoa I totally used to watch Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I had Nozomu as an avatar for ages haha. Totally forgot about it.
    Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I still have a screenshot or two of your profile when you were using that avatar, haha.

Somewhere. I'm not digging for it right now.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • The only time I've jumped at a game is when the sound was broken on my PS1, so it would every now and then play the sound, and it just so happen to do this at 11 PM as I was playing Crash Bandicoot, as I picked up Aku Aku, imaging hearing this on the loudest sound setting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTjZMpAtUEQ

Though for some reason Corpse Party (the anime) did freak me out a little

pkmin3033

Corpse Party made me jump at a couple of points. Like the point where you find out who the splattered corpse in the hallway is...and then your classmate finds out. That was kinda disturbing. The guy who repeatedly committed suicide made me jump as well, if only because I wasn't expecting him to come plummeting out of the sky a second time. Awesome loop is awesome.

The first PSP game had such great soundtrack, too <3

pkmin3033

I think I'd probably dissolve into a puddle of steaming goo if I typed in chatspeak, no matter what the reason for it might be...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back