• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I saw that Rickroll from a mile away.

And this is my response:
    Spoiler:

fam you just reacted™

ur mcscused.

Reactions: Sun

Lucid

When I went to put clothes in the dryer today I found 2 plastic cups in my laundry.

What am I even doing anymore

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    .. actually i'm close to 2k

first time i've ever had a 2k post count omg..

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    TFW I have around the same amount of posts as someone who joined 4 years ago. I just love posting, I have a lot to say, you know

pkmin3033

...I am so very tired this morning. I've got half a dozen things to do as well today and I don't think I'm going to get any of them done. I want to go back to bed =/

pkmin3033

I'll quote you later on that, for now here is a reply: yes.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    ...I am so very tired this morning. I've got half a dozen things to do as well today and I don't think I'm going to get any of them done. I want to go back to bed =/

that sucks. about sleep, i saw a doctor while ago who told me i'm not allowed to look at any electronic devices for an hour before i go to bed, in an effort to stop me waking up in the middle of the night. which is almost impossible to fit in when you have to type up massive reports and have to wake up early the next morning. sad face.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Wait... Sun and Lycanthropy... Did you two give birth to a new user?
    Uh... Congratulations! ^_^

How dare you Meloetta and Lisia? Just kidding. :P

It's for our club, he is a fellow owner and he needs to edit so it's reasonable to create a join account!

As for the reason for posting around earlier -- I needed 5 posts to post links!! > <"

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Just over 2k posts here. 0.6 posts per day. I'm almost a fossil.

Wasn't it 20 posts to be able to post links?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back