• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Urgent] Moderators needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I wanna be one

its just today is the first of april
    and
    you kinda get where im goin

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Aplication:
    I'm awesomely awesome and I have visited the Rom hacking section once before. =O

I'm just that awesome. XD

EDIT:
    Hi, I'm Matt, I like ice cream. And I'm awesome.

Sorry guys, but this job is totally mine.
    This guy destroyed my application using a post with an awesome level of OVER NINE-THOUUUUUUSSSAAAAANNNDDD!!!!

XD

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Well, I guess I'll attempt.

Reason/Application:
    I'm generally laid back and won't freak out, I mean I did about 2 years ago, but that was when I was a stupid 14 year old. I'm now a mature enough 16 year old. Plus, I'm generally active and usually on 24/7. Sadly, I have absolutely no life.

On the hacking side, I've been doing this about 3 years on-and-off, so I'm not completely a noob in it. But, I'm not that amazing either. So, I could help, but I wouldn't be amazing at helping specifically.

Plus, when you need me to be I can get the point across, etc. Check threads constantly to make sure no spamming is going on.

Lastly, if I ever find trouble I can just ask for your's (Christos) and Spherical Ice's help when I absolutely need it. So, you wouldn't be putting the position in the hands of someone incompetent.

EDIT: Now considering it's April 1st, I feel like a dumbass...

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    April 1st is a good day. It's also my dads birthday. ^_^ [/Wasting it on PC]
    XD

EDIT:
    ^ you think 14 year olds are stupid?
    >:/

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    XD

EDIT:

Please don't go off topic in such an important thread.
    We are currently considering your awesomely awesome application. :3

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    XD

EDIT:
    Oh no, I just was a little angry, quick tempered spaz when I was 14, I'm not saying all 14 year olds are stupid. I was just saying I was.

EDIT: Wait, I can't tell whether this is serious or not at this point. I'm confused.

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Oh no, I just was a little angry, quick tempered spaz when I was 14, I'm not saying all 14 year olds are stupid. I was just saying I was.
    Oh, Hokai. =3
    Christos said:
    Please don't go off topic in such an important thread.
    We are currently considering your awesomely awesome application. :3
    Hmm...to get to the same level as the icecream loving person, I have to do something equal or even more awesome!

Hmm....
    <.<
    >.>

I help hurt bunnies in the wild. I also hunt terrorists. ^_^
    XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hurting bunnies is not awesome. :( I'm sorry, we cannot accept you. We are in need of mature, responsible people with ROM Hacking experience.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I HELP the hurt bunnies! I don't hurt them! D=

Also, what is rom-hacking? =3
    XD

^ uses the good old "reverse psychology" trick. You are truly brilliant. XD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    OH MY GOD! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! I ALWAYS GET PICKED LAST AT SCHOOL FOR SPORTS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES LIKE THAT SO I WOULD LOVE TO BE PICKED TO MOD THIS FORUM. WHAT DO I DO THOUGH WHEN I BECOME A MODERATOR?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Being a Moderaor for me isnt so much having the satisfaction of closing and removing posts and handing out infractions. The way I see moderating is to make a forum safe, fun and constructive.

I think this would be an amazing experience for me to help other people around PC. I am hardly never online but may have a few days where I might need to study or have homework ect. Who doesn't? I am quite into ROM hacking although I haven't created one myself, I am still all the same interestied in it and have made a few offers to help people make one.

I am well informed of the rules and have a deep understanding of them. I have to be honest, that I have recieved a few signature infractions but who hasn't made mistakes? Everyone does, but you learn from your mistakes and they encourage you; or in this case me - to do even better.

I can't say that I am more worthy than another person, but I always wanted to be a moderator, and the people here have inspired me to become better and have helped me out along the way. I can remember when I was new here and I was confused and needed help, the first person that helped me was a moderator, and I have respect for them considering they are using thier own time for us.

I want to repay the favour to all the PC members, I am passionate about being a moderator and will never give up the dream. I know what I might be saying - "Moderators are too help PC be a better place ect." is Cle'Shey but it true.
    I want to be like that.

So I would just like to say that's why I would like to be a moderator in this forum, and I know you may have heard this many times before. I would be effected if I didnt get chosen but I would continue to help PC and other members no matter what. You don't need to have a fancy blue tag to state you are a moderator, because what moderators do besides closing and deleting posts and giving out infractions, eryone should be doing what they are doing - Helping others and PC.

Thankyou dearly for reading this.
    - Curious.

PS: If this is an April Fools Day Joke! Gr..

Years
    Ha.....Ha......Ha.......! Manipulation is gone! Yea Right.......(April Fools) That was a good Joke. I don't want to be a Mod, Because I fine how I am. I member of Pokecommunity that is fine with me and I am happy with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back