• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Urgent] Moderators needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I wouldnt mind being a mod
    I can be very dedicated, and im on this forum like all the time.
    I also always obey rule and follow orders, I'm kinda like a little robot :P

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I don't really see my post as spam, but I'm not questioning Christos, he's higher rank than me. Humph. Why does this thread exist, I talked with Manipulation a short while ago. Heh.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Err. Is this even true? :o

Or just an April Fools Day prank? xD

Um, it's an April Fools prank. Christos just left it up until Manipulation came back. Note that it's not a sticky anymore. :>

Pheonix_slayer

WASUP YALL?????
    Years
  • HEY

I wouldn't mind being a moderator as
    1. i wouldn't abuse the privilege
    2. i am always on pokecommunity however i jsut signed up recently
    3. even though i would like to screw scripting as it is too complitcated until i can find a capable tutorial to help me
    4. i am a really good hacker in every other aspect
    5. well i love pokemon
    6. You won't regret it!

... crap april fools!
    GRHHHHH!

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years

*facepalm*

Wow. Really? Really?! I was a bit curious at first why there wasn't some sort of resume thing we had to fill out. But I though "No, they have their resons.". And then after all of this waiting: an April Fool's joke.

Really?

I liked coolboyman's April Fool's better than this, because at least everybody sorta saw it coming. Wow... Really?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    One. Let this thread die
    Two. Don't read the title, actually read the date it was made and the posts
    Three. Get a life.

People are falling for an April Fools joke over 10 days old!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022

*facepalm*

Wow. Really? Really?! I was a bit curious at first why there wasn't some sort of resume thing we had to fill out. But I though "No, they have their resons.". And then after all of this waiting: an April Fool's joke.

Really?

I liked coolboyman's April Fool's better than this, because at least everybody sorta saw it coming. Wow... Really?

It was pretty easy to see coming. Why hadn't they de-modded Manipulation? And if it really was urgent, why didn't they pick one already? :>

One. Let this thread die
    Two. Don't read the title, actually read the date it was made and the posts
    Three. Get a life.

People are falling for an April Fools joke over 10 days old!

1. If it was supposed to die it would be locked~
    2. You should read the title along with the posts. :3
    3. That's rather insulting! D:

Of course, because they don't read anything but the first post~ :3

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Okay. Now that we know it wasn't an April Fool's joke, here's my application. I think I could make a good mod because I don't hack anymore, but I used to. I can devote all my time to being a mod because I have no girlfriend, I never go out with friends, and I have nothing else to do at home. Please choose me, I feel I am the best candidate. :D

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
  • I might be able to help. I check the pokecommunity every day and I'm always only in the ROM hacking area. I'm nearly always free and I go through the rules a lot.

EDIT: Ok, mabye it might be april fools. And I think I might just stick to not doing it.

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    d00d, I should totally get dem mod powars nao! None o yu peoples deserve dem!
    Give me em, nao!!!

It's amusing how few people actually read the posts right above them....XD

OH! A new reason for me to get dem mod powars! Then I can say *Locked*, so that unsuspecting members are saved for embarrassment! It's brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!

XD

Destiny.

The Absol Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    It's such a cheap April Fools' Joke I can't even understand why or how it's funny...
    Should be closed.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Ummm... guys, April Fools is long gone. Why must you insist on it being a joke? This is perhaps the most sought after forums on PC, considering PC is known for having hacks in the Pokémon forum kingdom. Must everything be a joke just because of the consequential timing of the post? This has been up for discussion for months before it was finally decided upon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back