• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Urgent music recommendations needed!

Acnologia Rising

Koliax Rogue
    Years
    Hello people of PC.
    I am in need of dire help and time is of the essence.

As we all know, christmas is right around the corner, and I have a cute, cheesy gift in mind for my long distance girlfriend.
    Me and her are both EDM (Electronic Dance Music) fans (her very recently), so my idea was to construct a playlist, for her, filled with cutesy/sweet/romantic EDM tracks. The trouble is, romantic EDM is difficult to find. This is where you fine people may (hopefully) be able to assist me.

If anybody who sees this thread, can help me out with EDM song recommendations that fit the cutesy/sweet/romantic description, it would be a huuuuuuuge help, and would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance! :D

Acnologia Rising

Koliax Rogue
    Years
    HI

PC's resident EDM lover here! Here are a few tracks that I heavily heavily recommend!!

Afterglow - Codeko
    Halo - Codeko
    Unique - Headhunterz
    The Journey - Veela (the lyrics make no sense but the song itself is SO PRETTY and the vocals are beautiful)
    Take Me Higher - Nytrix (this is more dancey than romantic if you don't mind that)
    Lovin - Breathe Carolina
    Your Love - BRKLYN
    Into the Sunset - Crystal Lake (feat. Kifi)
    Chemicals - Dexter (this SOUNDS like a love song... lyrics are kinda weird to me, though. Give it a listen and see if you like it!)
    Hey - Fais

I'll stop here otherwise I can go on forever! Let me know what you think so far. :o

Okay wow. Thank you so much for these amazing recommendations. I'd love if you could share more!

Back