• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] US Darkrai Code Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Got those codes from Maxsoft Distribution yesterday. Codes can be redeemed until August 31.

I really appreciate this community, and as a thanks, i will giveaway 5 Darkrai code.

Please notice this:
    Im doing this for people that doesnt have one or miss the event, so if you already got a Darkrai or redeemed one, give the opportunity for who doesnt have it yet.

First come, first serve. As soon I can will PM the first 5 people (since im at work)

REQUIRED: State your FC and IGN for verification

Play fair, have fun.

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
    do they just work in us versions or could i also activate them in my german version of pokemon x and my germam 3ds :D ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Not sure if there's been 5 given away yet but I would love one.

Code Sent! and that was the last one. Sorry guys, only 1 code left and this post was alive for about 2 days with nobody requesting the last one.

If I can get more, will let you know and continue on this post. But I hardly think can get more of em, since I got those on Maxsoft Distribution, and in my country there is no GameStop or other game shops with codes availables ):

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    just checking with you. My son was never able to receive a code so I was checking to see if you might have one. thank you very much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back