• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

US Police raid bar for Justin Bieber

Zet

Years
  • US POLICE raided a bar in Ocean City, Maryland, over the weekend after customers there confused a female drinker for Canadian teen heartthrob Justin Bieber.

Regulars at the Mug and Mallet bar confirmed police entered the venue Saturday night, following reports that Bieber, 16, was drinking underage inside reported TMZ today.

Instead, they found a 27-year-old female Bieber lookalike, with the same petite frame and tousled short brown hairstyle as that of the pint-sized pop sensation.

The woman, known only as Katie, told TMZ she was mistaken for Bieber all the time - and was forced to produce her ID card to police to prove she was not him.

Bieber is due in Maryland this year but not until September, when he will perform at the state fair.

Last weekend, at the time of his apparent sighting, he was actually in The Bahamas on a photo shoot with U.S. socialite Kim Kardashian.
    source

I wonder how people could have confused someone with a much deeper voice for a teen pop sensation.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I feel bad for the guy who looks like Justin Bieber.

Because he looks like Justing Bieber.

We should start a charity so that somehow, we can help him fix this tragic condtion.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    A 27 year old female look-alike?
    That's weird, but oh so cool XD

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • This just shows how desperate the media is for attention. They troll bars to find somebody just so they can say "OMG!! HE/SHE/THEY'RE HERE AND THEY'RE UNDERAGE LETS START A RIOT!!" I know it's not appropiate for the guy to be there, but even if he was, why all the fuss? Just cause he's "famous?" Just fix the underage drinking prob...

Oh, who am I kidding? People love making a fuss. :cer_tongue:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    27 and a female that looks like, how old is Beaver, 16 and male. That's pretty hilarious xD.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    OMG! It's the end of the world! Gather, medical stuff! We have to have an Operation! Get the girl!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I feel bad for the guy who looks like Justin Bieber.

Because he looks like Justing Bieber.

We should start a charity so that somehow, we can help him fix this tragic condtion.

Dear .Gamer,

You are awesome.

That is all.

Sincerely,
    Timbjerr

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    So Justin Beaver, are you convinced that you need to go through puberty yet? Or do you still want to continue burning your gender integrity for girls? Which doesn't make sense at all. Proving that <most> girls are dumber than guys. But that is another subject which was before proven by Jonas Brothers already.

Willow's Tara

Nobody's fool
    Years
  • Lol that is hilarious, well if the girl was a lesbian I am sure that would be a great way to pick up girls. See Justin you do look like a girl.

Although it shouldn't be too much of a fuss, I know he's 16 but it might be a little bit overreacting.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • wish it was him. He annoys me so. And i can't see how some of my friends think his attractive. because as far as i know, they're straight, and the beaver looks like a girl to me. Honestly I don't see how he became a worldwide phenominom (sp?). I wonder if that woman minds being mixed up with a teen guy all the time?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Lolz Made my day with this post! I already laughed when he came here to New Zealand and his hat was stolen

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • US Police raid bar for Justin Bieber

>__________>

but shes so chubby...

Back