• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

US Supreme Court to Consider Law Limiting the Sale of Violent Video Games‎

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I don't know why the Supreme court has to get involved in this kind of thing. All they're going to do if they limit the sale of violent video games is end up with more piracy than ever before, as the more violent games become harder to find on the market. This has happened in other countries and it will end up happening here.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Great. US government has gone from -50 to -300 on the IQ scale.
    They already took over TV, now they want to restrict almost EVERY game because:
    "Z0MGZ KIDZ PL4Y V10L3NT G4M3S S0 TH3Y G03S 1NS4N3 4ND K1LLS PPLZ!!!! D4TS N0T G00D!!! W3 MUST H4S M04R C3NS0RSH1P!!!!"

Just in case you had no idea what that says:
    Spoiler:

Well, that's damn stupid. You mean to tell me I can't ****ing buy Pokémon Black and White till 2012 because I won't be 18 and won't be able to buy "violent" games till then?! Honestly, this is the stupidest proposal since the health care bill. Frankly, at least in my case, being barred from buying MARIO, POKÉMON, and ****ing LEGO STAR WARS because of "violence" might actually make me violent due to the Bull****-ometer going off the charts.

And these are our so-called "representatives" proposing this. Good goin' America.....

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I'm a minor and I play Left 4 Dead 2 ._.
    That game has enough gore to make ME mildly uncomfortable at times.

There was nothing preventing me from getting that game =3 I live in America.

Back