• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen use a guide / walk sinnoh alone

any type of guidance / walk alone?

• have used some sort of guidance (guide, walkthrough, online help for knowing where something was)

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • walk sinnoh alone (w/o any sort of help)

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    the only times I used a guide was to check the Diamond Elite 4 [Turns out I had an entirely wrong kind of team alltogether so it was fortunate I did :)]
    Oh and when I got stuck on Mt. Coronet in Diamond.

All the other games I've never used a guide (:

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    I did everything on my own, but a few days ago i brought the prima guide because it has the whole national dex in and how to find them.

Divine~Deoxys

I've never used guides in 4th gen. They're all rubbish. I only found the masterball in Emerald by complete accident, was clueless bout what pokemon were good in Diamond, so i just caught them all, the only time i ever used a guide was on leafgreen to find that sapphire thingy in the tower with holes in.
    I nearly used one to find my way out of Aqua hideout once, but then i found it after 20 hours.

EDIT: I did use one to find Darkrai, technically, in that i was looking for how to get Rotom formes, yet mystery gift gave me the Darkrai event

Back