• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

use a move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Get a glow-in-the-dark tail and smack someone with it.

Next move: Struggle

TigerDan

< He isn't joking Man...
    Years
    I repeatedly slap you with band-aids excessively hard with one hand and flap a bell around your face with the other. I also have cool sunglasses on and keep a straight face.

Next attack: Worry Seed

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You get a seed, worry your opponent about any sort of idea, and then throw the seed at them.

Quiver Dance

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Jump around grabbing everything related to a pokemon type, put them all in court as the jury and you become the judge. Then you make a blinding light hit all the jury people and throw them at the enemy! OWNED!

Metrenome

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    Waggle a finger at the first person you see then just throw the first thing you think about at him.

Next move: Dragon Claw.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Takes a seed from somewhere and implant a mini-bomb in the seed. Throw it at your worst enemy.

Healing Wish

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    IMA FIRIN MY LAZER (blah)<------- Fake/I eat a worm and throw up on the other enemy <------------ Real

Next move: Pedal dance

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sorry guys, but this thread has been dead for more than a month. Feel free to remake it if you wish, but for the time being I'm going to close this, alright.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back