• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Use, Sell, Release!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Use Zweilous because it's awesome, sell Metang for scrap metal, and release Hitmonlee because it's creepy!

Teddiursa, Jigglypuff, Happiny?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Use Gliscor because he's badass, sell Breloom to be made into mushroom burgers and release Golbat into some horrid dark cave!

Krabby, Corphish, Staryu?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Use Torterra, Sell Lapras, Release Camerupt.

Aromatisse, Lairon, Staryu.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Use Regirock because I adore the golems, sell Moltres to KFC, release Arcanine into the mountains!

Nincada, Ninjask, Shedinja?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Use Rapidash because it's pretty, release the creepy Girafarig and sell Gogoat to a tourism company!

Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume?

Years
    IMPORTANT: Just wanted to point something out. When you're selling a Pokemon, you're selling it to Team Rocket. The reason I decided its team rocket is cos I started the game and I'm making the rules is cos you are giving it to bad people so you should consider who can handle that and is going to be least unsatisfied with that decisions of yours.

At least that's how I imagined it to be. I see that some of you are selling them to some other people and groups which is cool too :)

I am taking the Auroruse, releasing the Suicune cos it needs to be free and selling Deoxys to team Rocket since they wont be able to control it and therefore he'll kick their butts :D

Oddish, Hoppip, Bellsprout.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    OH I SEE. Ok that makes things clearer, thanks :D

In that case I'll use Oddish so he can grow up to be all strong and cute, sell Hoppip to the Rockets because let's be honest it's just a Hoppip who cares, and release Bellsprout into the wild.

Diglett, Haunter, Aggron?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Use Aromatisse, Sell Furfrou, and Release Purugly before it claws my face off.

Ekans, Lampent, Magneton.

Back