• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Use that report button!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021

Apparently I have started checking my email, since we may not get the hack back again. So a reminder, if you see spam, flames, or duplicate threads, click the report button on them. We'll either deal with it, or send you a PM explaining why we aren't if it's already been resolved. Hopefully I can keep this up. <_<

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No no, the little button with the ! in the middle of a sign. Doesn't affect their rep, it just sends a report to the mods to check the post.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    This is what Kairi was saying -->
    Use that report button!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, it looks like that on some layouts. ^_^ Just fill in why you think it breaks the rules, and we'll look into it.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It will only be on posts others make. Upper-right hand corner on the top style, bottom-left on the "left" style, I believe.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's not bad rep, that's report. Rep is just rep—you choose positive or negative after you click the rep button.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    *randomly pops in*
    you know, this looks kinda odd, when you have one announcement that says NOT to use it and this one saying to use it. So that means we're SUPPOSED to use it now? XD

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That old one is still up in the announcements, or you mean in the forum? o_o; *checks*

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    *reports this thread* Mwhahahahaha! *cough* =P

Uhh, anyways, why did they not want us to use it? o.O;;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well we used to have a hack that would send them to our PM boxes, making it easier to check. We lost that, and none of the mods 'cept Erica checked their email, so lots of reports were going unanswered. I've decided to keep up on mine now though, so we want the spam to be reported again.

Back