• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Use that report button!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    Use that report button!

*bugs Steve*
    I'm all for bugging Steve to get that hack back.

*reminds everyone that if Abby is off send a PM to me or another staff because he don't check his email but maybe once a week now* XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Then check it~ XP It isn't SO bad, and is easier for the members than tracking one of us down and only having that one know. The PMs were kinda annoying, IMO.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Then check it~ XP It isn't SO bad, and is easier for the members than tracking one of us down and only having that one know. The PMs were kinda annoying, IMO.
    PMs are not annoying to me, it's a lot quicker to send a PM to me then me going to go check my email (but MSN is faster then PM if you got my MSN XD).

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've got Outlook 2003 sitting in the tray. Pretty quick to me. XP And I got like 12 emails from reports this morning. That would be a lot of PM space, and annoying. PMs are better for stuff like flirting with the computer forum mod~

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Finally time to use the Report button again! Spammers beware! The Report button is here! XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I have used the report button at SPPf before, but none of the mods ever did anything. XD Well, if I see any rule breaking here, I'll be sure to use teh button! ^0^

~Kelsey

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think it works fine, so long as you check your email regularly. Don't let that stop you from reporting.

This, coming from a woman who gets reports from all over the board, not just one. >P

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Maybe now you'll get the report I sent in over a month ago, not knowing about the anti-report thingy. xD;;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Jedi_Amara said:
    :P I would like to get that PM hack back though. >>
    I'd like a userCP option to disable the PM or email or both part, for those who only need notification one way or none.

Back